• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Blue RIDGE INTERNATIONAL SALES

tenellep

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has worked with Blue Ridge International Sale Company out of Nashville, Tn.

They are offering to list a timeshare I have in Mexico and are not asking for any up front money but only 5% commission after the timeshare sells.

I have tried to look up information on the company but only come up with their webpage.

Please let me know if anyone has any information on this company

Thank You!!!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I'm guessing they are offering you a lot of money?

Unfortunately we hear this story every day - it's 99.99% likely to be a scam.

They won't tell you they have any upfront fees - they will wait until they have you hooked, and then a bogus fee will come up: taxes, escrow, commission, title search, Doc Prep., etc. - all phony fees.

Then, after you pay the fee so you can get the big fat payoff - they will disappear with your money.

There is no reason to pay someone a lot of money for a timeshare in Mexico - there are dozens on ebay for $1 - with no bids: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...4.A0.H0.XMexico.TRS1&_nkw=Mexico&_sacat=15897

Ava and Fox

Reaction score
I too have been approached by this company - when they said that my 40K membership could be sold for 140K I was suspicious - I called them and asked for a reference of people whom they have had successful transactions...I'm still waiting... please BEWARE everyone.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

fritz1968

Reaction score
BBB Entry

Big time Scam. Go to the BBB and take a look:

http://www.bbb.org/nashville/busine...-international-sales-in-nashville-tn-37128516

Look for this link for a good read:
! There is an alert for this business !

some highlights of the report from the 2nd link above:
Consumers are told they must pay a 5% commission of the sales price usually ranging from $2000 - $3000 prior to completion of the agreement. Blue Ridge International Sales also advises the need to pay Mexican SAT taxes to an agent up to $5160.00.

BBB visited the address where Blue Ridge International Sales claims to be located (566 Mainstream Dr. Suite 310, Nashville TN or 530 Mainstream Dr. Suite 242, Nashville TN), and could locate no such business or suite number at that address. In addition, BBB called the advertised phone numbers 866-978-6925 and 615-866-5226 to inquire about the company's physical location; however, the company representative indicated they were near a nonexistent business. The business representative, Richard Donaldson, called back indicating he did not want BBB to visit his location and wanted nothing to do with BBB.

I was exited too. Sorry if I rained on your parade. :bawl:

Frank

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score