• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott beds discount

Mahou

Reaction score
As I am getting old and my memory fails often :) I need some help

I recall that as owners we get a discount on the purchase of the Marriott beds and bedding. The ever lovely Mrs Mahou insists on having one. I checked out the prices online and a discount is will be very welcome. These beds are not cheap !

Does anyone know how to get the discount or even if it exists now

thanks as always

Mr Mahou

Last edited:

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
I didn't find any discounts in a web search but do remember that occasionally Marriott will offer discount prices. You can sign up for email notifications at shopmarriott.com.

Last edited:

jeepie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Try this...

Home/Owner Benefits & Specials/Owner Specials

Here is what you will see:

Sweet Dreams - 365 Days a Year
Here’s a comforting thought: now you can sleep in the same high-quality bedding available in our newest and most luxurious villas every night of the year.

Enjoy 30% off Regular Prices at Pacific Coast Marriott Vacation Club has partnered with Pacific Coast Feather Co. to make available to you the premium quality Marriott Vacation Club bedding including down comforters, Down Around® pillows, feather beds, and down blankets at a savings of up to $60.

See the Details
To receive your discount, just select any of the featured Marriott Vacation Club bedding products identified as “Club” on the page accessed through the link below. Then enter mvc222 as your coupon code at checkout to receive your discount.

View these exclusive offers.
--------------------------------
Cheers.

Mahou

Reaction score
Thanks Jeepie,

I found that part, but they do not sell the actual beds.

I thought there was an offer for 35% discount. But this was a few years ago. Perhaps they don't do that now.

I asked by chat on the shopmarriott.com web site, but when I asked the agent if there is a MVCI discount, she replied "whats MVCI". With that I knew I was not going to get anywhere fast !

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott beds are made by Jamison, who makes other resort beds as well. If you want more than one option, and try it out in person, go to http://www.jamisonbedding.com/ and click the "Find a Retailer" link at the top. Have a selection and try out the mattresses before you buy.

tiel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just got a Marriott cardmember email offering a 30% discount for card members during their special preview sale at ShopMarriott.com. This offer is supposed to include beds, as well as bedding and other Marriott products.

Hope this is what you are looking for!

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
Just fyi- Several years back (I think in '07) I had extensively inquired about the Marriott beds. The mattress specs were different at different resorts, and may differ even within a resort depending on replacement dates. So the best thing is to try Jamison mattresses else where to see what line you prefer.

While I don't remember why specifically, after I researched it more I became less impressed with the mattresses and did not buy one, but do remember that the coil specs and foams varied.

After having replaced mattresses every four- five years over the prior decade or so (all expensive sets), I was determined to really become an expert shopper before our last purchase.

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Looking to grab a couple Pacific Coast standard down pillows. On the MVC website, they still show a 30% discount. However, the link does not work. Anyone know if MVC still provides this discount? If so, how do I get it? Is there a promo code, or do I need to call MVC/Pacific Coast?

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Thanks. I saw the 30% off via Shop Marriott.

However, I was specifically looking for the Pacific Coast pillows which I can select softness, etc. My wife has one she likes, so I'm trying to find it for her. Their discount still shows on MVCs website at 30%, just not sure how to obtain any longer given the Pacific Coast link no longer works on the MVC site.

I will keep searching and worst case, call both of them.

rthib

TUG Member
Reaction score
Confused?

So what are the pillows at the Time Share?
The Pacific Coast ones or the ones at Shop Marriott?

My wife loves them and wants a set.

Thank