• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

trouble logging into HGVC tonight

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
....anyone having the same issue?

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Figures, as soon as I post this it finally let me in.

linsj

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
I got in last night, but Revolution wasn't working. Big surprise there--not.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Perhaps we could design a template for reporting on the website + Revolution...

Website...... ___ Working ___ Off & On ___ Try Again Tomorrow

Revolution.. ___ Working ___ If You're Lucky ___ Some Other Time ___ Messed Up Booking

Last edited:

JM48

TUG Member
Reaction score
How about they raise our "2014 dues" by $11.00 & then they can fix the problems on the website.

Oh wait they are already doing that..... raising the rates not fixing the damn website!

JM

HatTrick

Reaction score
Headline I'd Like to See

Contractors on the problem-plagued Revolution website were grilled today at the first Congressional hearing on HGVC's troubled online reservation system. :clap:

lindsey1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Having login problems. Password invalid. I know it is not invalid.

Is anone else having this issue?

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Having login problems. Password invalid. I know it is not invalid.

Is anone else having this issue?

YES! Exact same issue here all day today. I assume hgvclub.com is having general issues again.

Kurt

jestme

Reaction score
As is usual, at the end of the year, the website is BRUtAL for consistency. In the real world, this would be unacceptable. iF Ebay was running like this they would be 100% bankrupt. HGVC haven't figured out yet that they are running a hotel/timeshare reservation business, and a timeshare administration / maintenance fee business. One needs priority, and the other doesn't. I am trying to get open season reservations and it constantly crashes because of the administration activities going on. I am not a happy camper at all right now because I can't book anything, it keeps crashing when I try, and if I "call a counselor", by the time I get through the call in queue, (which is long because the website doesn't work right), give them my account number, they verify who I am, what my secret question is this week, my home address, etc. the room is long gone. 100% unacceptable. It is extremely frustrating when you sign on at midnight, (when the "service desk" is closed), see the room you want and the reservation system says "error, call a counselor if it happens again", when you try to book, and then after 30 minutes, then room isn't available anymore.:wall::wall::wall:
I had one reservation get all the way through to the credit card part, then it failed, TWICE, BUT, I was able to pay my maintenance fees with absolutely no problem at all (Also by credit card)!!!!!

Last edited:

drbrandt

Reaction score
I find that Chrome works better to access the site than IE or Firefox.

Uscjusto

Reaction score
I'm having trouble right now.
I'm using my iPad which has usually worked in the past.