• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

discount timeshares for sale by owner

racingpumpkin

Reaction score
I have just been contacted by "here 2 help,llc" offering to help me sell my timeshare at Tahiti Village in Las Vegas. I looked them up on the bbb website and they have an A rating, but they are listed as an internet marketing service. They want $1250.00 up front to list the property.
Has anyone had any experience with this company?
I smell a scam!

Thanks for any input!

Scott

Pit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't do it. Never pay an upfront fee.

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Scam is the middle name

I have just been contacted by "here 2 help,llc" offering to help me sell my timeshare at Tahiti Village in Las Vegas. I looked them up on the bbb website and they have an A rating, but they are listed as an internet marketing service. They want $1250.00 up front to list the property.
Has anyone had any experience with this company?
I smell a scam!

Thanks for any input!

Scott

Your sense of smell is serving you well. Anyone who contacts you to sell your timeshare AND wants money upfront is looking for the upfront money and nothing more. No matter what type of promises or "guarantees" they make you can be sure if you bite you'll soon be posting again how the deal fell through, they no longer answer the phone, your credit card company refuses to reverse the charge and the guarantee was only that they would advertise your week on some never seen website. They would probably do the last one.

Stay away. Do not fall for it.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Scott, once they have your money, they have no incentive to do any more than an e-bay listing for a 'no minimum bid' giveaway of your timeshare. You can do the same yourself. Look up above the Lounge for the 'Renting, Buying, and Selling' categories, and read the stickies about 'Selling my timeshare'.

Hopefully you don't owe anything on it. You may be able to list it here in the marketplace, but just a word of sympathetic caution. Due to the economy and other factors, Las Vegas (and many other) timeshares simply don't have much value. If you are able to give it away and not have to pay closing to get someone to take it, you'll be fortunate.

Best wishes....

Jim Ricks

H

here2help

Company Replies to Scott

[Per my previous instructions to you, commercial user names are not allowed on TUG. Also - please read the forum rules that you agreed to when you joined - advertising/self-promotion are not permitted on TUG. - DeniseM Moderator.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
WHAT? No testimonial by a satisfied customer?
Giving them the benefit of a doubt, that would make them the "one honest man" in a den of theives and liars, but one who, in any event, can do no more for you than you can do for yourself, albeit with a lighter wallet.

If someone were to actually to try to buy a TS from a PCC, the PCC wouldn't be too happy about it, since they'd have to learn how to do a transfer. For those who want to believe, I could sell you a bridge for a small down payment. I can even provide testimonials.

Last edited:

e.bram

Reaction score
Talent312:
It's free now, but if you collected tolls, you could make a fortune!

RedDogSD

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are in luck. For some reason that I cannot fathom, the Tahiti Village is selling very well on Ebay. You can get Polo Towers, Club de Soleil, or Tahiti for under $100.

I have been watching Tahiti Village for the past month. Every one of the Royal Tahitian units have sold for over $1000. The last one closed a few days ago at $1300 and the one before that got $2500.

So, list it yourself. Don't pay these turkeys anything.