• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

A couple of pics: Grande Vista

javabean

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is the first I have seen of the newer color scheme. Nice. And one of your photos is of the building we have requested for this January. Since we are getting our first snow today here in the Northeast your pictures are very timely. Hope you enjoyed your stay. Thanks.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
In photo 8 of 9, is that only a queen size bed in the lock off studio side?

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas
GV is such a huge resort now...too big for me.

Brian

ScubaKat

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks! We had a great time there.. Used a XYZ to extend our stay after AKV.. It was nice to have the extra space and out of the hussel and bussel of Disney..

It was a king in the lock-off... My lens wasn't wide enough for the picture.. :D

Last edited:

Smooth Air

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos, Scubakat. Beautiful. What building/requested view were you in?

Do you know if there is a golf course nearby?

How far is GV from Orlando airport? Is it an easy drive?

Smooth Air:cool:

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Thanks for the photos, Scubakat. Beautiful. What building/requested view were you in?

1. The OP said building 84

2. There is an on-site 9-hole training course that is really nice. Also, Grande Pines (a much more challenging course) is across the street and offers discounts to owners. There are other courses in the area but we haven't played them.

3. It's a very easy drive from the airport to GV. I'd say no more than 15 minutes.

ScubaKat

TUG Member
Reaction score
We requested building 79 or 84 to be close to the pool. Did not request a view but they told us we were in a lake view unit and was put into 84.

There was a golf course on site as Nboro stated but we don't golf so no idea about the specifics. It seemed quite busy just seeing golfers around.

We drove down and stopped by HHI so no help regarding the airport. We went to MK one night for the Halloween party.. It was about a 15 minute drive with traffic.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
I think it is the angle - compare the pix to the one of the master bedroom - both beds have the three pillows across the back - I believe they are both Kings.