• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

43namal CJ timeshares Timeshare Closing Services, Inc

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
On April 22nd I saw an auction on eBay with 43namal as the seller. When I wrote to them I found out they are a part of CJ timeshares.

There appeared to be an error in the listing. The number of bedrooms didn't correspond to the MFs for that resort. I asked for the unit number and week on the deed and got an answer the same day.

The next day I asked if they had a buy it now price and they replied that they did not but they would entertain offers.

As has been reported in other threads, their closing costs through timeshare closing services, Inc are higher than most but I made an all inclusive offer which they accepted the same day.

On May 25 I received a letter from the resort confirming that I am the new owner of the unit.

Clinton Groomes was the person who wrote to me as a contact. I wrote to him twice with concerns. He looked into them quickly and got right back to me both times.

During the first day with the closing company I had a few questions regarding the paper work and a phone number was provided which they answered promptly and took care of my questions.

I would definitely do business with them again.

Last edited:

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
My experience with them has been equally positive so far. The complaints I have heard about them are higher closing fees and sometimes slower transfers, but I think that's because they're actually doing them right and making sure all the ducks are in a row.

They have a lot of positive feedback here on TUG.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
I bought two timeshares from them. The first one was from 34Namal and the 2nd was from Pricelessvacations. But they are subsets of this company. Both transactions went fine. There was an error on the first one but the company took care of it 110%. The closing company did fine both times.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
On April 22nd I saw an auction on eBay with 43namal as the seller. When I wrote to them I found out they are a part of CJ timeshares.

There appeared to be an error in the listing. The number of bedrooms didn't correspond to the MFs for that resort. I asked for the unit number and week on the deed and got an answer the same day.

The next day I asked if they had a buy it now price and they replied that they did not but they would entertain offers.

As has been reported in other threads, their closing costs through timeshare closing services, Inc are higher than most but I made an all inclusive offer which they accepted the same day.

On May 25 I received a letter from the resort confirming that I am the new owner of the unit.

Clinton Groomes was the person who wrote to me as a contact. I wrote to him twice with concerns. He looked into them quickly and got right back to me both times.

During the first day with the closing company I had a few questions regarding the paper work and a phone number was provided which they answered promptly and took care of my questions.

I would definitely do business with them again.

You may have 4,000+ posts, but you are surely just a thinly disguised shill for CJ Timeshares!

Oh, and, ahem, I have had positive experiences with them as well, two transactions in 2012, and one in 2013...

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought two timeshares from them. The first one was from 34Namal and the 2nd was from Pricelessvacations. But they are subsets of this company. Both transactions went fine. There was an error on the first one but the company took care of it 110%. The closing company did fine both times.

a fine point perhaps, but I wouldnt describe 34Namal and Pricelessvacations as subsets of CJ...rather they are individual salesmen that work at CJ

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
You may have 4,000+ posts, but you are surely just a thinly disguised shill for CJ Timeshares!

Oh, and, ahem, I have had positive experiences with them as well, two transactions in 2012, and one in 2013...

You use the word shill as if its a bad thing.

So many posts here are warnings to stay away from certan companies and reports of bad experiences. And as s we all know the timeshare industry is full of scam artists and outright criminals. I think its helpful when someone posts their good experiences

I too have done deals with CJ...I was happy with the transaction every time.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
The only complaints I have heard about CJ are with regard to Marriott ROFR price jacking. Trying to make you offer more money to beat Marriott ROFR. Other than that, I have heard good thing about them when you actually agree on a price. Though with Marriott's it seems they want you to pay more to try to beat the invisible line that ROFR is.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I think you're joking here but I am not a shill for them. I'm really a shill for Ron's TS rental business but every once in a while I report on another company to throw off the blood hounds.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I think you're joking here but I am not a shill for them. I'm really a shill for Ron's TS rental business but every once in a while I report on another company to throw off the blood hounds.

Don't see any shills on TUG with 4000+ posts. Many with one or two though...

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score

Yes, purely joking. The notion that any time someone posts in favor of a business, they must be a shill.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't see any shills on TUG with 4000+ posts. Many with one or two though...

Likely agree, although I tire of the declarative, condescending shoutdowns in those threads without, shall I say, due process given on the part of some posters.

PDXGolfer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any recent experiences with this ebay seller? They have a few listings of interest on ebay, but I pause because of the 97% feedback rating from other ebay users.

Also, one the listings says that, if ROFR is exercised, the winning bidder would get "a replacement property of equal value or receive a full price refund." What if I don't want "a replacement property of equal value" (I'm interested only in the specific listing I may choose to bid on)?

Thanks in advance for any recent feedback/thoughts.

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Any recent experiences with this ebay seller? They have a few listings of interest on ebay, but I pause because of the 97% feedback rating from other ebay users.

Also, one the listings says that, if ROFR is exercised, the winning bidder would get "a replacement property of equal value or receive a full price refund." What if I don't want "a replacement property of equal value" (I'm interested only in the specific listing I may choose to bid on)?

1)Read the feed back. In most of the cases I've seen it's buyers with unrealistic expectations. Filter them out and see what you think.

2)What if you don't want a replacement? Then take the refund, easy peasy. See what they have in the way of a replacement and if you don't want it, take the money.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score

CJ is the best out there.

That isnt to say that they dont make mistakes, they do, But in my experience they will always bend over backward to make it right. I think the line in the ad that you mention is their attempt to say just that. ie "we aim to please" Again , in my experience; if there is a problem they will refund the money or give you something of equal value...but it was my decision which one of those two choices to accept