• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
This seems kind of complicated...maybe I am doing something wrong...oh my..notice the TUG Banner makes a great sunscreen or blanket...
Nov172008TheTUGBannerservesasasunsh.jpg

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is a total of 9 TUG banner photos direct from Mayan Palace Resorts Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico.....Nov 2008
Nov162008MayanPalaceGroundsNuevo-1.jpg

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Boy...how I wish I was back at the coast....still in Mexico though but in colder part...but only 30 plus more days and off to Puerto Vallarta...yippee!

Happy vacations to all.....show that banner off...everyone asks what it is all about...such fun!!!

Brian if I did this wrong...sorry. Correct whatever you like, if needed. I also resent you my 2009 schedule....in Mexico of course....

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
anyone heard from cslmit....I UPS'd the banner to their resort from Mexico and have not heard if they received. I sent PM's to them. I tracked the banner on UPS and it arrived at their resort and was signed for.....so just hope thye have it....

Brian do you per chance know??

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ive not heard from them...but its not uncommon...the only updates I get are when people have returned and send me an email with their pictures!

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
okay Brian thanks for taking the time to respond....I am just concerned as they did say they would pm me when they recived it, but maybe they are just having so much fun on vacation....I hope anyway.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Banner 1 back from Thanksgiving in Hawaii!

Banner 1 had a great time vacationing in Hawaii! Unfortunately, no other TUG Banners were there to join in the fun, so it had to find its own kind of banner amusements. Here's a picture of it playing on the beach in front of Kauai Beach Villas.

tugkbv1.jpg

Dave

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
BMW guy...great picture...poor banner all alone! Hope you had a great vacation...

Brian...just wanted to let you know cslmit...have the banner:banana: so all is well, just thought I would let you know, they PM'd me....

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
HI Brian, The new additions you made to Banner 2 for me, all look llike they will work out great thus far..Thank you...They all look like there will be time for banner to be delivered to hubby in Mass. to bring to Mexico ( that will avoid any Fedex or such for others) and if you can leave say a week or a tad more after each one, he usually returns to states in that time frame on those dates, and he can send on to next person for me, without Fedex, but if it happens that I have to do the Fedex, have no fear I will...the banner must keep moving on and vacationing...LOL.

I have pm'd Black Diamond...maybe they will read on here...as I have no response as yet. Anyway hubby will be leaving the states early morning Dec. 22 for Mexico, so thus he needs banner before that time or else have to make other arrangements for it to be delivered here in Mexico) ( this is for Banner 1). Hubby, as long as we get in time for our vacation on Jan 2, but note he leaves US Dec. 22, he will return to US on Jan 18th so he can send banner on to next person, unless there is a change in the TUG schedule and then we will Fedex it.

Thanks again....this is lots of fun and a great idea with the banner and it sure draws a lot of attention which hopefully gets a lot of newcomers.

Have a nice X-Mas....

mecllap

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian -- This is a great, fun idea -- are you thinking about an additional approach to this idea, so more people can be involved? It's really fun set up as it is, but with the shipping time lags, and so forth, it's kind of limited. I'm not angling for a year's membership, since I think the TUG fee is very reasonable. I didn't read this thread in time to offer to take the banner on our upcoming trip to Grand Cayman, staying at two different TS (12/20-1/3), but it would be fun to include photos with it from there. Would you have any interest in emailing me a pdf or jpeg of the "art" and I could perhaps make a smaller version of it for a few photos? That defeats the purpose of having it signed by other Tuggers tho. I'm happy to "advertise" for TUG -- I've found it very helpful and would like to have more folks using it.

Anyway, if taking one to Orlando (Marriott Royal Palms and Saratoga Springs) in June (5-20) would work out, please add me to your list for that time. Thanks.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
i dont mind posting up the artwork...its nothing terribly complex...let me go dig it up.

(edit also need to add BDs trips)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
:banana: TUG Brian:
:whoopie: Black Diamond is asking for the banner for the following weeks of TS vacations:

Bon Temps-- New Orleans, LA 3/27 to 4/3 2009
-For a Church Mission Trip to do clean up and rebuilding NOLA since Katrina and Ike:p

Eagle Village--Tamiment, PA 6/20 to 6/27/2009
and
Land of Canaan Resort--Davis, WV 6/27 to 7/4/2009:cool:

Thanks for the opportunity to get the TUG Banner into another TS as I travel and relax during my school breaks!!:cheer:

added these dates for you!

clsmit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
I didn't have my laptop with me so communicating with pammex was only when I could get to the (pay) PCs in the business center at Sheraton Vistana Villages. Sorry Pam! As you know from my PM I got the banner just fine. It had a lovely time in Orlando and will be on its way to Southern California very soon!

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
no problem, was just concerned as things can go astray in Mexico as they say and wanted to be sure you had it...and it was not lost at resort or such...

happy to hear you had a great time in Orlando!!!

rsnash

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have two upcoming trips that one banner or the other might like to come along on...

We just planned a trip (short notice) to Freeport (Ocean Reef Resort) Bahamas, leaving on 12/19. Neither banner has been there, so they are both welcome to come along if you think the shipping will work out for the previous and next guardians. It might be a little tight on for Banner 1, but I could receive Banner 2 from and send it back to Victoria at her resort in CA. Let me know.

Also, May 16-20 staying at Atlantis (but not Harborside), then possibly moving on to a TS if I can find a last minute bonus rental or getaway cheaper than my current hotel res ($600 for 4 days) in Nassau.

clsmit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Banner 2 in Orlando!

Clsmit at Sheraton Vistana Villages, Orlando, FL! Love that warm sunshine!

IMG_0542.jpg

Happytravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We are down to three!!
July 2009

Going to Piney Shores Texas in July 2009. Also going to Landmark, in Panama City in Sept.19 check in then to (check in Sept 26, 2009) Holiday Beach Resort Soundside. Could I be put on the list.

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
clsmit....beautiful pic....glad you had good vacation....I could even see my writing on the banner....take care!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
banner photo page updated with all the current pictures I have!

clsmit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brian -- Banner 2 has lost its instructions somewhere while traveling the world. Can you (or whomever created them) post what they are so that we can reprint and enclose as needed? Banner 2 still loves its pink Sharpie, though! Thanks.