• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Raintree's Miners Club - Park City, UT

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have read the reviews, anyone have any additional input? Looking to do a trade and wanted some more current data. Need a three or four bedroom unit.

Laurie

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you been to the area?

I've never been inside Miner's Club, the only thing I'd say is if you can get the unit size you need in a nice resort right in Park City, rather than the Canyons area, in-town would be a better location - unless you're there to ski or something. I just didn't care for the Canyons particularly, whereas Park City is a very nice little town, great for restaurants, evening strolls, etc.

jmeninga

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The units here are wonderful, but no activities to speak of at the resort. You can read a review at timesharetidbits.com. There is mention of the resort on our current post, with a link to it. John

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would only ever consider it in ski season.

It's a beautiful timeshare, ski-in, ski-out at the foot of the Canyons, nice amenities, but besides that you'll need to jump in a car for anything.

Pit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Very nice units. I would take it any time of the year. I can't imagine you will find a nicer 3 or 4 bdrm unit in PC.

wcfr1

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you need a 3 or 4 bedroom unit and you have one lined up at Minders Club you should grab it. It might be away from the Town but you cant get a room of that size anywhere in town.

Besides, town is only 5 minnutes away.

sjuhawk_jd

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you need a 3 or 4 bedroom unit and you have one lined up at Minders Club you should grab it. It might be away from the Town but you cant get a room of that size anywhere in town.

Besides, town is only 5 minnutes away.

I agree completely. Main street in Park city is only minutes away. Two evening trips and you are done with the main street (it is same old funky and overpriced shops, art galleries, street performers and eateries). Then enjoy your spacious and upscale accommodations at Miners club.