• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI Portal

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error when trying to view all OGS via the HGVC/RCI portal?

This is the error I get when trying to view my OGS...

CEWEB00 : Web error occurred while rendering the page - NullPointerException

Last edited:

toontoy

Reaction score
When I login it works but when you select the map it continually tries to load the search results.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't get the search feature for my favorites to work either.

poorguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I had three OGS for DVC. Two matched today. I saw the holds fine. The third did not match but I could still view it. After the upgrade they disappeared briefly then reappeared but had no dates. Luckily it all worked out.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have several OGS and can only view the first.

Last edited:

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had three OGS for DVC. Two matched today. I saw the holds fine. The third did not match but I could still view it. After the upgrade they disappeared briefly then reappeared but had no dates. Luckily it all worked out.

When your OGS reappeared did you fix the dates etc?

poorguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
When your OGS reappeared did you fix the dates etc?

Nope. I can't remember how long but after a week or so the dates showed up. Then at various times they disappeared and reappeared again. I did notice today when I went in to cancel the other search the first resort ID was listed as <null>. And then the other ones were filled in. Speculating I think that is why. Somehow the upgrade added a blank in the first field so when you look at the summary it is blank but everything below it is OK.

I wasn't really expecting to match at exactly seven months out so I was waiting a little longer to bang my head against the wall to call them and try and figure it out. Luckily it worked out all right.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nope. I can't remember how long but after a week or so the dates showed up. Then at various times they disappeared and reappeared again. I did notice today when I went in to cancel the other search the first resort ID was listed as <null>. And then the other ones were filled in. Speculating I think that is why. Somehow the upgrade added a blank in the first field so when you look at the summary it is blank but everything below it is OK.

I wasn't really expecting to match at exactly seven months out so I was waiting a little longer to bang my head against the wall to call them and try and figure it out. Luckily it worked out all right.

I actually spoke with HGVC/RCI today. They said my issue is a known issue among many owners. They are in the process of fixing, but have no ETA (wonderful! haha) If anyone has a similar issue as mine, just call and they will add the account to the priority list of accounts that need to be fixed due to the system upgrade. It sounds like it was only affecting people that had multiple OGS prior to the system upgrade. They did assure me that my OGS are still there and valid and that any changes to them can be made over the phone...

poorguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I actually spoke with HGVC/RCI today. They said my issue is a known issue among many owners. They are in the process of fixing, but have no ETA (wonderful! haha) If anyone has a similar issue as mine, just call and they will add the account to the priority list of accounts that need to be fixed due to the system upgrade. It sounds like it was only affecting people that had multiple OGS prior to the system upgrade. They did assure me that my OGS are still there and valid and that any changes to them can be made over the phone...

May the force be with you.

MelanieB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error when trying to view all OGS via the HGVC/RCI portal?

This is the error I get when trying to view my OGS...

Yep. It seemed to start after I made some changes one day, modifying my single existing search and adding a second. This was shortly *after* the system upgrade was applied, about a month ago. I did call HGVC. The agent I spoke to at that time was aware of multiple issues as a result of the "upgrade", but not the specific issue with the OGS. If they're at least "in the process of fixing" now, I guess that's progress. She also confirmed that my searches existed and were valid.

I can't even see my first OGS, so you're one up on me.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yep. It seemed to start after I made some changes one day, modifying my single existing search and adding a second. This was shortly *after* the system upgrade was applied, about a month ago. I did call HGVC. The agent I spoke to at that time was aware of multiple issues as a result of the "upgrade", but not the specific issue with the OGS. If they're at least "in the process of fixing" now, I guess that's progress. She also confirmed that my searches existed and were valid.

I can't even see my first OGS, so you're one up on me.

This morning I couldn't see anything. A few hours later I can see the number of OGS, but still couldn't view them at all

rfc0001

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC: SSR, PVB
HGVC: Kings' Land, Ocean Tower
Have had all the same issues reported here plus a couple others. The issue with only being able to see the first OGS (on the home page) and clicking View All (or clicking on the one you can see) resulting in errors was inadvertently fixed for me when I called to have the last 3 OGSs I created modified from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. After that, I could view all of them. I haven't been brave enough to try modifying them -- previously this was either failing outright (even over the phone) for OGS with a lot of resort ID/date combinations, or would create duplicate criteria (e.g. if you added a new criteria to an existing OGS for resort 123 1/1-1/8, resort 345 1/1-1/8, you would end up with the existing criteria duplicated plus the new criteria. If you try to replace criteria, you would end up with the old criteria and the new. This happened online or over the phone. The only way to fix this is to cancel the search and recreate it (which then caused the null error for me). Favorite searches for resort ids still don't work as well. Favorite searches for resorts or locations should work. I've reported these issues dozens of times online, by email, twitter, and phone over the past two months and gotten little to no acknowledgement that any of them will be fixed any time soon. Terrible service for how much they charge.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have had all the same issues reported here plus a couple others. The issue with only being able to see the first OGS (on the home page) and clicking View All (or clicking on the one you can see) resulting in errors was inadvertently fixed for me when I called to have the last 3 OGSs I created modified from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. After that, I could view all of them. I haven't been brave enough to try modifying them -- previously this was either failing outright (even over the phone) for OGS with a lot of resort ID/date combinations, or would create duplicate criteria (e.g. if you added a new criteria to an existing OGS for resort 123 1/1-1/8, resort 345 1/1-1/8, you would end up with the existing criteria duplicated plus the new criteria. If you try to replace criteria, you would end up with the old criteria and the new. This happened online or over the phone. The only way to fix this is to cancel the search and recreate it (which then caused the null error for me). Favorite searches for resort ids still don't work as well. Favorite searches for resorts or locations should work. I've reported these issues dozens of times online, by email, twitter, and phone over the past two months and gotten little to no acknowledgement that any of them will be fixed any time soon. Terrible service for how much they charge.

It really is rediculous.

Janann

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard, Las Vegas;
Disney's Saratoga Springs

I'm still getting this error. As others have mentioned, it seems like it appeared after making a change to an ongoing search.