• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2009] Where are Platinum Interchange's strengths?

teepeeca

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are correct that Platinum Interchange has "much" availability on the West coast and Hawaii. However, looking at their "away-list" (free to get, online, from them)---showing current availability, it looks as if they have good availability throughout the nation (where "normal" timeshares are located) and internationally.

Tony

Reaction score
Platinum Interchange confirms timeshare exchanges to over 700 resorts worldwide. Platinum Interchange specializes in quality resorts located in popular vacation destinations. Platinum Interchange's website directory is constantly updated when we accept new resorts, so stay informed by visiting the Resort Directory on-line at www.platinuminterchange.com
The a...WAY list on our website is updated twice a day.

Have a great day!

Sandra
Platinum Interchange
800-854-2324 ext 102

Reaction score
Mayan Palace

We sure do!

We have some available right now in our inventory

MAYAN PALACE ACAPULCO 9/27/09 10/04/09 1BD
MAYAN PALACE NUEVO VALLARTA 12/12/09 12/19/09 2BD
MAYAN PALACE PUERTO PENASCO 7/31/09 8/07/09 1BD
MAYAN PALACE PUERTO PENASCO 8/01/09 8/08/09 2BD
MAYAN PALACE PUERTO VALLARTA 12/06/09 12/13/09 2BD

We can put a Special Request for the dates and resort, if not listed on the a...WAY list.

Have a great day!!

Sandra H.
www.platinuminterchange.com

larfraz

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just completed my second exchange with Platinum in the last two weeks. Mike was a big help in getting both properties reserved, looking forward to our trips to Hawaii and Orlando.

chriskre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- SSR, Poly,
Wyndham Las Cascadas
HGVC Tuscany Village
Bluegreen CMV UDI
RCI pts at VVParkway
Enchanted Isle resort.
Just came back from my first exchange to Turtle Reef Club in Jensen beach in FL. Nice place and great beach.

Gophesjo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Since I do not need either Marriott or Starwood preference to enjoy a vacation, I use Platinum Interchange, DAE Live, and TPI, all the time. I tried both RCI and II and have found them to be more expensive than they are worth, and so have dropped them both.

Reaction score
Thank you, Larfraz!

Just completed my second exchange with Platinum in the last two weeks. Mike was a big help in getting both properties reserved, looking forward to our trips to Hawaii and Orlando.

Thanks for the kind words about Mike. Enjoy your trips to Hawaii and Orlando!

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Since I do not need either Marriott or Starwood preference to enjoy a vacation, I use Platinum Interchange, DAE Live, and TPI, all the time. I tried both RCI and II and have found them to be more expensive than they are worth, and so have dropped them both.

Ditto.

We have exchanged with them into Mexico each Feb-Mar for several years now, and also in orlando. San Antonio several times, yes, even Wisconsin, as well as in the West and Hawaii often.

And yes, we will also say how helpful Mike has been!!!