• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Advice for Park and Fly vs. airport Limo YYZ

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are flying out next Monday for South Korea, and since our departure time is so early, i can't ask our kids to drive us to the airport. The cheapest Park and Fly rate I'm seeing is $110 for 2 weeks at Toronto Self park. Aeroport Taxi and Limo is $56 each way (not a whole lot more expensive than P and F!).

For those who fly from YYZ often, any suggestions or advice? We are coming from Scarborough.

Thanks!

Dori

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Haven't flown out of Toronto for years but back when I did I would stay at a motel (Carlinghouse?) the night before the flight. They then let me park for free. This was more convenient for early flights and cheaper.

George

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Another alternative is a one-way car rental to and from the airport - that's what we usually do, although the limo sounds nice!

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
Did you try Park Sleep Fly? I plugged in a Toronto hotel, checking in Sun Nov 7th with departure the 8th & parking until Nov 22nd and quite a few airport hotels came up at $109 Cndn. You could get an extra hour or so of sleep by staying close to the airport and not have to worry about traffic or weather problems the mornig of your flight. We've only used this site for departures from Buffalo & Rochester and never been dissappointed (they even cleared the snow off our car at a Buffalo airport hotel!).
~Diane

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I would definitely to the park sleep fly route as well. For an early morning flight, who wants to worry about traffic or auto trouble - staying five minutes by shuttle from the airport is the way to go.

itisme

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would go with Airport Limo

We are flying out next Monday for South Korea, and since our departure time is so early, i can't ask our kids to drive us to the airport. The cheapest Park and Fly rate I'm seeing is $110 for 2 weeks at Toronto Self park. Aeroport Taxi and Limo is $56 each way (not a whole lot more expensive than P and F!).

For those who fly from YYZ often, any suggestions or advice? We are coming from Scarborough.

Thanks!

Dori

It is convenient and you don't need to clean your car when you arrive if it did snow.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
It is convenient and you don't need to clean your car when you arrive if it did snow.

I suppose that's the difference from where I live and where you live. Worrying about a snow drift on my car would not have occurred to me, although my parents did lose their car at a Calgary park and fly hotel. The staff, who were very helpful and drove them around until they found it, said it happens all the time!!

aptiva

TUG Member
Reaction score
(Shoulda asked me yesterday Dori.)
Limo is the only way to go. Door to door service.
After driving to Pk & Fly, you are pulling your luggage to a bus shelter & waiting for the shuttle to airport. Been there, done that..
Nothing beats getting into a warmed car on a cold morning.
Have a wonderful trip. Will be exciting to be the Mom & Dad of the Groom.
Marie

Eli Mairs

TUG Member
Reaction score
Whenever we have an early flight at yyz, we stay over at one of the Marriotts near the airport with free parking. The cost isn't much more than regular park and fly rates. The hotel shuttles are frequent and free.
In a few weeks we will be staying at the Residence Inn, with complimentary breakfast and parking. In the dead of winter we usually stay at the airiport Marriott, with underground parking.
We enjoy starting the vacation the night before - have a relaxing evening with dinner at a nice restaurant in the area.

Travelmom64

TUG Member
Reaction score
Park and Fly

Thanks!

Dori

International Holidays may have a park & fly hotel in Toronto, stay the night before, free transfers to and from airport and free parking. We use them all the time in CLT and RDU.

bankr63

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Resort Orlando (2BR, Deeded Wk10) , Silver Lake Resort Orlando (3BRLO)
Another alternative is a one-way car rental to and from the airport - that's what we usually do, although the limo sounds nice!

OMG! What a phenomenal idea! A priceline deal, pick up the evening before, pump an extra $5 in the tank and drop it bright and early at the airport door! I am so going to check this idea out!!

Thanks Denise!

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are so lucky! Our dear SIL has an early shift at work, so he is taking us to the airport. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Dori

John Cummings

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
...After driving to Pk & Fly, you are pulling your luggage to a bus shelter & waiting for the shuttle to airport. Been there, done that..

Are you referring to Park and Fly in general or the specific ParkNFly that is at most airports? We have used ParkNFly in various locations in California. The shuttle picks you up and drops you off right at your car. No walking and hauling your luggage required as they also load and unload your luggage. We just used them last week.

Having said that, I would definitely go with the limo. It is cheaper and more convenient. You have to consider the cost of gas to get to and from the airport if you opt for driving.

I just checked the ParkNFly web site and I see that they are not at the Toronto airport. They are just about everywhere else including other Canadian cities.

Eli Mairs

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just checked the ParkNFly web site and I see that they are not at the Toronto airport. They are just about everywhere else including other Canadian cities.

Yes, there is ParkNFly at Toronto airport. We have used it in the past. The airport is called Pearson International Airport.

John Cummings

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is ParkNFly at Toronto airport. We have used it in the past. The airport is called Pearson International Airport.

I wonder why they don't show Toronto on their list of cities. I am familiar with the airport there as I have flown to Toronto before. However, I rented a car so didn't pay any attention to parking.