• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Is the RCI weeks calculator broken

tombo

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is something wrong with my computer or has the deposit calculator been broken at RCI for the last few days? I have tried to use the deposit calculator for the past 2 days and can't get it to work.

fishingguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
working for me

Tombo,
I just tried the Deposit Calculator in my weeks account and it works fine. I've used it periodically over the past couple days without problem and haven't seen any issues. I did have some problems when I tried to use IE on my PC after the "Big RCI Enhancement(?)", so have been using Chrome and FireFox on the MacBook and iMac since that time.

I still have problems with some of the tabs and advanced fields in my Points account, even on the Apple computers however. In addition, I can't book anything on-line from my points account, without getting an error at the very end of the process. I have to call web services to make points exchanges now... someday maybe they will get things fixed?

eal

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
With my RCI weeks account I can only use the deposit calculator with Firefox, it is a no-go with Internet Explorer.

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got it to work after closing and reopening the page several times.

Persistence pays off :p

tombo

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I went to google chrome and it worked. I don't know if I could ever have gotten it to work using internet explorer. It used to work but just quit. Thanks to everyone for the google chrome tip. :clap:

jlwquilter

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
It wasn't working for me several days ago but someone gave me the suggestion to use the compatibility mode - and that worked. Did have to switch back a forth on and out of the compatibility mode a few times before it worked though.

PIA.

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
When I'm using IE, I'm not able to access the Deposit Calculator or a variety of other features since the RCI enhancements a few weeks ago. They work fine in Firefox, though, so I just fire up Firefox when I need to use any of those features. I would hope that they would have been fixed by now, but they seem to be taking much longer than usual to squash the bigger bugs that seem to come with every enhancement they make.

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
I still can't get the calculator to work with IE and the photos on the resorts don't work either. I switched to Chrome and they work fine.