• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges, HGVC Bay Club, HGVC GP MarBrisa, Westin St. John, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Villas,
HGVC MAX, Worldmark, Wyndham CWA
Does anyone know how far in advance an owner can cancel their automatic fixed week reservation and have the points deposited to their HGVC account instead? I have already converted the 2015 June week to points, but I know we will not be using the 2016 June week either now so was wondering when I could convert that week to points.

When I converted the 2015 week, I just called the main HGVC number and they did it, but when I asked this question of a phone representative today (was moving points from the Craigndarroch account to my new Bay Club account), she said I needed to call Scotland to find out. I mentioned I did it though HGVC the last time but she kept saying call Scotland....This just did not sound correct to me, unless maintenance fees need to be prepaid first (the 2015 week was free as part of the sale and already paid)? Before I call anyone (especially Scotland) I would like to see if I can get the answer here from those that might be in the know....

alexb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Craigendarroch Scotland,Marriott Grande Chateau,pga golf village
Craigendarroch

You can convert 1jan 2015 for all 2016 weeks you need to phone hgvc to convert
Not Scotland

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges, HGVC Bay Club, HGVC GP MarBrisa, Westin St. John, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Villas,
You can convert 1jan 2015 for all 2016 weeks you need to phone hgvc to convert
Not Scotland

Thought that was how it was done, just not sure how early it could be done, but it sounds like I can call HGVC now and covert the 2016 week.

MattnTricia

TUG Member
Reaction score
Definitely - I called in January to have 2016 points added.

Very crucial as most desirable reservations need to be made 9 months out

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks! Got a person who knew more today when I called and everything went smoothly. Even proactively asked if I wanted to move then move to my other account (which I did).