• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WKORN- studio Queen bed?

luv_maui

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Are there really queen beds in some units in wkor-N? I always thought they were king in the studios but just got confirmed and confirmation clearly states queen bed. Happy to get confirmed but surprised. Will hope to e-plus into 1 br so keeping my finger crossed. But, it's that manual search now that I have a confirmed reservation. My OGS now over, so hunt / patience search begins.

WaggesAZ

Reaction score
We were in the WKORVN in units 6653 & 6654 May 14-21

Are there really queen beds in some units in wkor-N? I always thought they were king in the studios but just got confirmed and confirmation clearly states queen bed. Happy to get confirmed but surprised. Will hope to e-plus into 1 br so keeping my finger crossed. But, it's that manual search now that I have a confirmed reservation. My OGS now over, so hunt / patience search begins.

Both beds were a King. :) I expected a queen and was OH SO happy to have the King! Buy the way we LOVED that location, while not an ocean front, still a great view...and we avoided the Pirate Pool.

Although we were amused at how many people don't really watch their kids and are stunned when they break from conversations to notice their kids throwing things into the Koi Pond or trying to touch the koi! :eek:

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Both beds were a King. :) I expected a queen and was OH SO happy to have the King! Buy the way we LOVED that location, while not an ocean front, still a great view...and we avoided the Pirate Pool.

Although we were amused at how many people don't really watch their kids and are stunned when they break from conversations to notice their kids throwing things into the Koi Pond or trying to touch the koi! :eek:

It looks like you had a great location for your trade. I really hope we get a decent location for our upcoming trade in August.

WaggesAZ

Reaction score
It looks like you had a great location for your trade. I really hope we get a decent location for our upcoming trade in August.

We rented from an owner that this was their home property one week short of 12 months in advance. She felt that we would get a good location because it was not a busy time of year that we would be there. We traveled with my best friend since high school and her husband in celebration of our 20th anniversary and her graduation from GCU and we were all very happy! I put photos in my review, don't know if I am allowed to share this link, so apologize in advance if not ok! If not, please tell me if and how I could attach the pictures.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...las-Lahaina_Maui_Hawaii.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT