• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval Renewal 2 for 1 YMMV

Joe33426

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cove at Yarmouth, Star Island, La Belle Maison, Grand Desert, and Bali Hai Villas
Not sure if this is a directed offer, but in the deals section on Interval I noticed a 2 for 1 deal. I've been looking for this for awhile.

Not sure if the code will work for others, but thought I would post:

2FOR11XW

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
These are usually targeted. If your account is not tagged to be able to use the code, you can't. If you are already platinum or recently expired, your account won't be tagged and you won't be able to use the deal.

jackio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
My membership is due, and I just received an offer targeting me as an owner of a resort I don't plan to deposit in II.
Can I open a 2nd account and let the 1st one lapse? I have a week on deposit - maybe I can transfer it to the new account.

This offer came with a guarantee that I will get the first exchange I ask for, for the time period and the area I want.
I wonder if they will honor this guarantee if I deposit a unit from a different resort? The fine print says nothing about having to deposit a unit from this resort.

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
Must be targeted. Too bad because I'm always looking for that deal to come back. I just renewed too. I wonder if they'd honor it if I called? Has anyone tried yet?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Must be targeted. Too bad because I'm always looking for that deal to come back. I just renewed too. I wonder if they'd honor it if I called? Has anyone tried yet?

Doubtful. I would never recommend upgrading or renewing platinum just because. You really should wait it out and only do it if you have one of the following situations; buying a getaway or adding a guest certificate. If you are not doing one of those transactions at the time of upgrading/renewing or expecting to shortly after, don't pay for Platinum Membership. The longer you wait, the farther out your expiration of the upgraded membership.

One thing to watch out for though is that if you renew within a certain number of months from expiration, they actually back date your renewal to the previous expiration date.