• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone been to Flamingo Beach Villas lately?

fluke

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was at flamingo Beach Villas (same complex but different buildings from Flamingo Beach Resort - only 1 beds and studios)) a few years ago in May 2011. We were in a two bedroom unit in the Oceanfront building(?building 6?). It was in serious need of refurb. I am wondering if there has been a recent refurb since then? I heard there was going to be, but have never heard it has happened.

Also I know that the exchangers almost always get the buildings on the hill ( I think buildings 3 & 4). Has anyone made a DRI ressie and not gotten the oceanfront building?

Joannelitt2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Flamingo beach

I own at flamingo and was just there in November. Building 6 oceanfront has not been updated as of yet. The only updating going on right now is the front desk . It is the busy season right now so I assume they will start the Reno in the summer when it's not as busy. But to tell you the truth building 3 and 4 need it the most. Building 6 is ok, it has the island charm. If you are planning a trip there and want a 2 bedroom when you receive your confirmation there is a form to fill out and you can put in your request. Ask for building 6 oceanfront. It all depends on how many points you used, oceanfront location is more points than ocean view. If you are a silver or gold diamond owner you can up grade for a small fee I think it's 99 dollars for the week total. The confirmation /form email usually comes 1 month prior to check in. Hope this helped. I love this place, best location and the staff makes you feel like family. Enjoy your vacation.

Cappy

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
new furniture in the villas!

I stayed there in January 2015 & the villa's had new furniture! Units are great & have a washer and dryer in each unit!