• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Santa Barbara Resort & Yacht Club

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island
SB owners.......what is the true picture on assessments as of 2008/2009 etc? Also, are all the one bedroom units the same size/baths etc?
Thanks for any and all assistance!:shrug:

bccash63

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own a 1 br sleeps 6/4 that is 1200 sq ft. Looking in my Wyndham directory I don't see any other type of 1 br listed. Have not recieved notice of any further assesments--paid the last in 07' Dawn

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island
I own a 1 br sleeps 6/4 that is 1200 sq ft. Looking in my Wyndham directory I don't see any other type of 1 br listed. Have not recieved notice of any further assesments--paid the last in 07' Dawn

Thanks so much for your response. I just had the understanding there were two assessments of $809 each and was wondering if there was talk of more or did this cover all the damage/remodeling. I am not an owner (yet)! Also, I did not have a lot of info (continuing to look) about the one bedroom but think the one bedroom had two bathrooms. I was told the maint. fee was $719 including taxes .........would you confirm this info?
Jim

bccash63

TUG Member
Reaction score
According to my directory the 1 br units have 2 bathrooms. The maint fee is approx correct. I own an odd yr useage and pay approx 1/2 of that every yr.
Dawn

marsha77

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just purchased a 1 bedroom at SB & called the resort down there & they stated that mine was a 1 & 1/2 bath. Seller thought it was 1 bath - so I was happy:banana:

Marsha

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SB

Hello,

I just purchased a 1 bedroom at SB & called the resort down there & they stated that mine was a 1 & 1/2 bath. Seller thought it was 1 bath - so I was happy:banana:

Marsha

Hi Marsha, I just purchased a one BR also. I finally found a floor plan (which I can share) and the unit looks larger than normal. If I can ask did you get yours on E-Bay by any chance? Also, I had other questions if I could PM you!
Jim

marsha77

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Jim,

Yes you may PM me - I have the floor plan already, but thank you! Yes the 1 bedroom is the same space as the 2 bedroom - twice the size of the studio. Yes I did get it from ebay. What week did you get?

Marsha

Hi Marsha, I just purchased a one BR also. I finally found a floor plan (which I can share) and the unit looks larger than normal. If I can ask did you get yours on E-Bay by any chance? Also, I had other questions if I could PM you!
Jim

Marge007

TUG Member
Reaction score
FYI, we stayed in that area a month or two ago, and we popped into SB as we heard some of the rooms were about to open up for use. A kind soul took us up to look around. Owners there should be very pleased. All looked very nice indeed, fresh and modern. Welcome change from dated decor when we saw it a few years ago.
Marge