• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare Auction Event

rsonc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Allegro, Melia, VI Resorts
Thanks,

I missed the last one, I was in Mexico... how did it go? did anyone get any great deals?

Susan

The last time I could see the resorts right away but I didn't this time... do you know if they are going to post them in advance?

Last edited:

gypcqueen83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone see the TS up for auction? I thought the viewing was to be today but I can't seem to see where to go to view them.

Thanks!
Kim

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't see them either...wonder why?

Phill12

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had this notice couple weeks ago from them and didn't sign up.

Why sign on when you don't see what is going on the block first! :annoyed:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
the last auction signup allowed for viewing of all the properties prior to the opening date...I dont know why this one would be any different...I shall inquire about it.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
why do you think that?

these auctions are held quite frequently by holiday...and up until recently were only available to prior holiday customers.

gypcqueen83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, I emailed and asked why i couldn't see them even after I registered and received my package. i was told to register (when I said I already had) and then log in. I have gone through the steps twice and the second time I did not even receive the registration package. I am not even sure what the package is to look like as the one I received the first time was the exact same registration page I registered from to begin with. On that page there is no login to view or just to view. I went to the holiday group page and and could not find anywhere to log in to auctions from there either. that's why I asked at the beginning of the thread if anyone else is having a problem and apparently they are too. The email I received also said I would not be able to view the properties until April 21. I sent and received my answer today.Today is the 21st. Still not able to see.

I don't know. I am just saying it seems like I'm getting the run around. That's all. If you are part of the Holiday Group I apologize. I just expected once registered for the April 21st viewing that you should be able to see what is up for auction.

It is good to know they were only available for holiday members previously. maybe they are having problems with their server and the wrong things are being sent out to those who registered.

Kim

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I got an email back saying they were looking into the issue...hopefully you will be able to view the properties for auction here shortly.

gypcqueen83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I just read this after sending you an email. I will say though that when I emailed them today they were VERY efficient at getting back to me. So, that is a good thing!:) I wasn't trying to stir the pot just had a few bad experiences and I am not as trustworthy as I suppose I should be.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
glad you are all sorted out!