• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG T-shirt ideas

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
excellent, im glad the links to the shirts work without having to log into that customink site!

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Hi Brian, are you going to order at least 20 Shirts? If so I will buy 2 of them one Large and one extra Large, they are cheaper if you buy in bulk. Let me know if you are not going to buy them, we could get a group together on here to purchase, I am sure you can sell at least 20 shirts? What do other TUG members want to do?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I will probably get 10 of them for sure, i sent in an email asking if I could split up the design and still get the discount (ie 5/5).

but if enough people want a specific type we can certainly work something out on a bulk purchase.

JPD

TUG Member
Reaction score
So many times I have been in the elevator with a sales weasel and thier victims. I wish I had anyone of those saying on a T-shirt.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
When you have it figured out I will take one as well!

melisarn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Seawatch Plantation
I will take a large of any one everyone decides on... I like the old design too!
Do you have some printable cards that we can print too?

vacationtime1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
How about:

Timeshare User Group
"For those who love timesharing -- but hate paying retail"

Kaelyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
T-shirt options

I like "Timeshare Truth Squad" and "Adopt a Timeshare" heck maybe "Research FTW!" you could do a play on the animal rescue societies' 'adopt your next best friend' approach. I'd love to have a TUG T-shirt to wear, but I'm not particularly fond of the old logo.

I've met up with a lot of people at various resorts who were considering buying... I told them to go to TUG, and the ridiculously low price I paid for mine. No small number of them said "that's not possible!", and I've pulled out my tablet, pulled up the site, and showed them. They are ASTOUNDED. I am so happy I found this site!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
such a good story!

shall let everyone know once I hear back from the tshirt people on the numbers discount.

WeldonSD

Reaction score
I want a "I paid $1 for my last Timeshare" if for no other occasion to wear to Owner updates. They would spin you out quick as possible.;)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok heres the deal.

to qualify for the 20 shirt discount, all the shirts have to be of the same design.

and sadly, the discount for the original TUG logo shirts is very small (less than a dollar)...so for those of you that want those types...you can just order them right there on the page.

all orders (including single tshirts) are free shipping...so that takes some of the sting out of buying a 20 dollar white tshirt!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ive changed the colors of all the shirts to plain white (except the green chive one, which I personally like).

this cut between 2 and 4 dollars off the price of the shirts! now they should all be right at 21 dollars shipped....and you can order directly from the links above.

and note that if you get a shot of yourself wearing the shirt on vacation at a Timeshare and post it here, youll get a free membership extension which makes the shirt less than 5 dollars!

Last edited:

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian,

Now, would it be too difficult to post which of the "above" links and designs we can click on to order? There have been so many designs and suggestions that I and I suspect others are confused.

Jim

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
i edited the very first thread to include the current popular items all with links to purchase if you want one of those.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
although, someone just turned me on to teespring.com apparently they can make these a bit cheaper...and folks can order them individually as well as part of a larger campaign!

but if you want one asap...the links above will work fine =)

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I own an apparel business, and we could probably do a better price than this, especially if the demand over a period of time (say the next year) is more like 50-100 pieces (which could be ordered and shipped one at a time).

Drop me an email if you're interested, Brian, and we can work out some details.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sent you a PM.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
note i am working on cleaning up the original TUG logo (the font is terrible..but the main image will remain the same)...and when thats done ill make some more shirts available with various sayings and the original logo so many folks like!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
also, someone submitted this graphic, I kinda like the handwritten type on the top myself!

Attachments

• tugovalsharpie.jpg
    tugovalsharpie.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 69

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
My wife and I own an apparel business, and we could probably do a better price than this, especially if the demand over a period of time (say the next year) is more like 50-100 pieces (which could be ordered and shipped one at a time).

Drop me an email if you're interested, Brian, and we can work out some details.

I like the idea of saving money and when you can do it while giving business to a regular TUG contributor, all the better.

Beside, he'll make sure the quality and customer service will be perfect so he doesn't get beat up here on the forum.:hysterical:

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I vote to make the "Timeshare Users Group" stand out more on the logo - or to be the phrase you're looking for.

Few people are going to be curious about the word "TUG", will they? Just my suggestion.

Sorry I missed this tread but I liked the above caption. . Also, dark t-shirts colors are not attractive to the human eye in my humble opinion.

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of saving money and when you can do it while giving business to a regular TUG contributor, all the better.

Beside, he'll make sure the quality and customer service will be perfect so he doesn't get beat up here on the forum.:hysterical:
I posted that before I saw the teespring.com prices. I can't beat their price, especially with multiple ink colors. I can come really close for a single ink color. The main advantage I can offer over teespring.com is the ability for the shirts to be ordered at any time (instead of only being able to order during a 7-21 day campaign).

It's Brian's call, and I certainly won't be offended if he goes with them.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
oh yea, definately going with plain white or tan t-shirts....the colors listed above were just samples (other than the green one, which is green for a reason).

if we come out with a super popular particular style of shirt that everyone wants, im perfectly OK with setting it up permanently on Michales site for any TUGGERS to buy as often as they like. I would also prefer money and business go to a TUG member...but as mentioned before...when we get into the multi color type shirts...the cost goes way up unfortunately...but its all up to members on how much they want to spend.

None of these shirts are set up with any profit margin for TUG, I am trying to make these as cheaply as possible for members to purchase and wear while on vacation!