• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Again Sucess at Horborside!

califgal

Reaction score
Just to let you all know I called at 5am to switch my June 9th booking to June 16. They had both the large and reg. 1 bdrm. So I took the large. They wouldn't say how many units were avail. I had to pay $30 for the switch but now the kids won't miss the last week of school. Harborside owners must be trading this year??? :clap:

Loriannf

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was offered 3 1 bedrooms (small)

when I called this morning; you're right, Harborside owners must be doing something else next year. I didn't take them; I'm still hoping to switch one of my St John May weeks for a June week.

Good for you!!

Lori

timeandenergy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like they are gone. I called at 11:30 am ET, and they were all gone. I'm actually interested in the June 17th, but called to get a feel for how quick the June 16ths went. I'll see what happens at 8am tommorrow when I call for the June 17th check in.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
My friend called at the opening bell for a 2 bedroom lock-off at Westin Ka'anapali and GOT IT! She is so happy (using Staroptions from WKROV-N)! I had called a week or so ago to check on availability and they had 1 bedrooms and studios, but no lock-offs.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
2Travelers said:
Hi- is the 8:00am ET?

Yes, for us West Coast folks, we get to get up at 5:00 AM :zzz: to dial. I usually set my alarm for 4:55 so that I can wake up, then I dial and redial until someone answers. Yawn !

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
I called yesterday afternoon for a WSJ reservation and they told me they had 1 BR available at Harborside for the week of the 9th (can't remember if they said for Frifay or Sunday arrival, but no Saturday). Nothing for WSJ except for the waitlist :(

influential

Reaction score
Well, I'm sat in Harborside right now, and the resort is a long way from being full, despite being told of "very limited availability" when I booked it about 8 weeks ago. Also, building 1 is undergoing some quite major refurbishment and is closed, so reduced overall inventory available.

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
influential said:
Well, I'm sat in Harborside right now, and the resort is a long way from being full, despite being told of "very limited availability" when I booked it about 8 weeks ago. Also, building 1 is undergoing some quite major refurbishment and is closed, so reduced overall inventory available.

How's the construction of the phase 3 over at Atlanatis coming along? I am guessing that they should be ahead of schedule since there were no significant storms to cause delays. We are going to Harborside next June and are looking forward to the new water attractions hopefully being completed by then.

Any thoughts or input is appreciated?

influential

Reaction score
Well, I just placed a call to Owner Services here at Harborside and posed the question to them re: Phase III. They tell me it'll be October 2007, at which point the new water park and the condo-hotel units (offered by Turnberry) will come into play.

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, that's disappointing to hear. In the spring, I was hearing it would be completed by March 2007.

Darn.........I guess I'll have to plan another trip to Atlantis!