• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Four Seasons Jackson Hole

Steve

Reaction score
Has anyone who is an owner at Four Seasons Aviara or Scottsdale been successful at exchanging into FS Jackson Hole? Is it possible? I know that the Residence Club at Jackson Hole has been sold as a fractional development instead of weekly timeshares. I also know that it doesn't exchange through II. So you basically have to be a Four Seasons owner to trade into this resort.

Has anyone actually done so? I have stayed the Four Seasons Hotel in Jackson Hole which is connected to the Residence Club...and I'd love to stay in one of the condos sometime. Is this realistic if I were to purchase a week in Carlsbad or Scottsdale? (From an approved resale broker...I'm aware of the restrictions otherwise.)

Thanks,

Steve

Bill4728

Reaction score
The residence club website says they are selling at jackson Hole now. I would assume that means that when it opens, Fourseason owners will be able to trade into the location.

weare4illini

Reaction score
Four Seasons Jackson Hole Fractionals Open?

Didn't think the fractionals at Four Seasons Jackson Hole are open yet .. are they? Anyone know how many will be offered?

Bill4728

Reaction score
We went to a TS presentation at FS scottsdale last month, and were told that all the new Four Seasons TS resorts will be sold as fractionals. You'll have to buy at least 4 weeks every year.

They also said that the size of the new resorts will all be in the range of 40 - 75 units per resort.

Steve

Reaction score
The Four Seasons Residence Club in Jackson Hole has been open for quite some time now...over a year and a half. Exchanges are, of course, allowed for owners of the Four Seasons clubs in Carlsbad and Scottsdale. The question is: how easy is it to get an exchange?

I can't remember the exact number of villas at Jackson Hole, but it's fairly small. Much, much smaller than Aviara.

Steve

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
In the Four Seasons 2004 Annual Report it states

120 Residence Club units at Aviara
44 Residence Club units at Scottsdale Troon North
16 Residence Club units at Jackson Hole (may have up to 40 units)

steve1000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin: Mission Hills, Desert Willow, Riverfront Mtn Villas, Kierland, Flex
Marriott: Grande Ocean, Canyon Villas, Desert Springs
Hyatt: Beach House, Coconut Plantation, High Sierra Lodge,
Four Seasons: Aviara, Scottsdale.
Royal Haciendas
I am an owner at Aviara and have discussed this with an owner's rep but have not actually attempted such an exchange. Theoretically, it is possible to exchange into Jackson Hole within the Four Seasons internal exchange system. However, it is my understanding that they would need to find a JH owner who is willing to exchange one of their specific weeks for the particular week I reserved at Aviara. So, it is possible but very difficult. Possibly adding to the difficulty is that the largest units at Aviara and Scottsdale are 2BR while I believe 2 BR units may be the smallest units at JH or, if not, there are 3 BR units there so that an owner at JH may be reluctant to exchange his 3BR unit for a 2 BR unit. My guess is that an owner of a Four Seasons fractional would be more likely to exchange for another Four Seasons fractional (Punta Mita or Exuma) than one of the Residence Club units.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Another option for FS Residence Club owners is renting at Internal Owner Rental Rates.

Just to give you an idea of the Jackson Hole internal rental rate, in 2004 the internal owner rental rates for the residence club villas were around the price of the hotel's one bedroom suite rate.

See the hotel website for published rates of the residence club villas (referred to as Master Suites) and the one bedroom suites. - http://www.fourseasons.com/jacksonhole/ (suite rates can be found under "Standard Rates").