• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI DVC Reservstion has too few people and can't be changed?

3kids4me

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have a reservation for a one bedroom in SSR in April. I tried to add a third person to the reservation and MDE won't let me...called Disney and they said that the reservation is only booked for two people and that I have to call RCI to change it. RCI says they just send it over and it doesn't say how many people except for the maximum occupancy. So I'm stuck - have talked to multiple people at each location who say they can't fix this and I'm frustrated! Has anyone had this happen? Thanks!

MIDisfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Adding your travel party information needs to be done through DVC. The phone number is on your confirmation and it states that all travel party information has to be added at least 48 hrs prior to your check in date.

As long as your only adding guests and not trying to change the lead guests, DVC should be able to help you.

wed100105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Call 1-800-800-9800 DVC member services. Let them know that you need to add the guests to your party. It should be fine. :)

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think Nicole is right---my guess is that you were not calling DVC Member Services, but rather the "regular" Disney line. If you call Member Services, this should be easy.