• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Ocean Key Resort Virginia Beach, VA - 2BR Lockout w/ Marina view

Fighrfly

Reaction score
Ocean Key Resort, Virginia Beach, VA

Free 2 BR lockout w/ balcony for marina view

Fixed Units #824/825

Fixed week 18:
• 2015: May 2-9, 2015
• 2016: April 30-May 7, 2016

Maintenance Fee: 2015 MF has been paid: $962

Usage: First usage for new owner is 2015 (or 2016, if you prefer).

RCI

Renovated: This resort was completely renovated and redecorated in 2010 and 2011

Title Transfer: I will pay all transfer fees with *LT Transfers

Link to OKR website: http://vsaresorts.com/resorts/ocean-key-resorts/

Floor Plan available upon request

*Please click on my blue user name and send me an email or pm.

*L.T. Transfers
Lisa Short and Mary Pless
http://www.lttransfers.com/
readylegal@gmail.com

Last edited:

Fighrfly

Reaction score
I was curious if an Admin, or experienced Timeshare user could give me some ideas on how I can make this property more interesting for someone to want.

I am prepared to pay all costs associated with selling it (transfer of Deed, etc).

The maintenance fees are paid in full as well.

I have to sell this property as it is a joint property and I have to get rid of all joint property.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Your Ad looks good - be sure you come back once a week and add another post to the same thread to "bump" it back to the top of the first page. It's mostly a matter of the "right person," seeing it.

*If you know, it would be good to include the RCI TPU or RCI points value.

You can post a picture(s) by finding one on the internet:

- Find a good picture on the internet that's not more than about 700 pixels wide
- Click into your browser bar and copy the internet address
- paste the internet address into your post with the following code - WITHOUT ANY SPACES:

B] internetaddress [B][COLOR="red"]

Last edited:

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
If all else fails, contact the management company and see if they take a quitclaim deed.

Fighrfly

Reaction score
Thank you for the information.

The management company said they do accept quitclaim deeds, but I am not sure what the difference is between a quitclaim deed and a transfer deed. In both situations, I still need someone willing to take over the property.

This property is a regular week ownership that can be deposited with RCI.

If the new owner wishes to convert it to a points system, they can contact the sales department at VSA Resorts.

The points would equate to 24,500 per unit for a total of 49,000 points.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
buzgld is asking if the resort will take the ownership back - the resort itself.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If the new owner wishes to convert it to a points system, they can contact the sales department at VSA Resorts.

RCI also has a point system that you don't have to enroll in = "TPU" - Trading Power Units. Your timeshare is probably eligible. It's just a simple RCI membership, rather than paying a large fee to enroll in "points."

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I agree that it's a good looking ad and by offering to pay the 2015 fees and the transfer costs will help.

Like many others, if this were a summer week I'd be all over it because summer in VA. Beach is "primetime" with DAE.

Three pieces of info you could add to make it a little better.

How does the unit split, is it two 1Br units or is it a 1Br and a studio with a limited kitchen?

Does the resort allow day use of the facilities?

Does VSA allow you to exchange into their other properties or do they let you use the facilities at the others?

Good luck with your "sale."

Fighrfly

Reaction score
This property is actually 2 one bedroom units with a door in between. It has to be sold as a single property, but each room can be divided up for points/trade, etc as if they were two single units.

Although it is week 18, usually the first part of May, it is considered a red week and has summer trade in value.

When I first purchased the property, I traded in my week with RCI and went to a resort in Florida for a family vacation during the summer months.

Owners have access to all facilities. They receive a owner's card allowing them access at any time, not just during their week.

I hope you truly consider this property!!

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
The additional info should help you. Now, keep an eye on the thread and when it drops to the second page make a post in it to get it back to the top. Many peeps don't do this so it's usually easy to keep your thread on the first page.

Fighrfly

Reaction score
This fine time share is still available for the right person!

Please take some time to look at it and let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Fighrfly

Reaction score
Bumping this thread up.

Since 2015 dates are already past, I am willing to pay for 2016 maintenance fees if anyone is interested in taking this time share off of my hands.

Thank you very much for considering!

omar0319

Reaction score
is property still available?

Hello. is property still available? interested or me and my family. please let me know. omar

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello. is property still available? interested or me and my family. please let me know. omar

Hi, Omar,

You seem to be shooting at every target you find. Do you have a goal or strategy in the timeshare(s) you want?