• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Leaving WKORV tomorrow what to do with extra stuff?

Cstreet

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are heading home after a great first stay at WKORV. We have some stuff left over like laundry soap, hand soap, sand toys, and a bit of food. Do people usually just leave this stuff in the unit or offer it to the neighbors? This is our first TS trip so still getting the hang of things.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
You can offer it in the thread at the top of the Hawaii Board - http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101279

With a short turn around time, you will have to figure out where to leave for the taker - maybe you can drop it off on your way to the airport?

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
WKORV has a food program for locals - there should be a letter in villa about program - if not call front desk and ask. I ask people if they want non-food items if I find out they are staying longer (2 weeks). We left beach chairs and mats. leave open food if you do not take back. We actually take some items home (depending).

aeroflygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Stuff you can't take home

We're arriving on Saturday. Sent you a PM.:)

jnsywg

Reaction score
We are leaving WKORV tomorrow night and have some things to share. If you need condiments, beach toys, etc, please call my room - 6156 - before 4:00 pm tomorrow/Saturday.

Jonathan.

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
We are leaving WKORV tomorrow night and have some things to share. If you need condiments, beach toys, etc, please call my room - 6156 - before 4:00 pm tomorrow/Saturday.

Jonathan.

Hi Jonathan,

Left you a message.

Mahalo,
Susan

Cstreet

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were able to give our stuff to another tugger the day we left.

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
We are leaving tomorrow and have lots of goodies left:

beach chairs,
sand toys and a couple of pool floaties
beach mats,
and some food as well.

We would love to pass this on, so don't be shy.

Mahalo,
Susan

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Please consider posting this in the on-going thread at the top of the Hawaii Forum as well, for more traffic.

Jesse N Kristina

TUG Member
Reaction score
I posted in the Hawaii Forum, but thought I would spread the word as much as possible. We leave WKORV on 2/11 and will be done with all of the items we received from other tuggers the end of the day 2/10. We have sand toys, 2 beach chairs, a boogie board, and several other items we would like to pass on. Please PM me to setup an exchange.

Jesse