• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

baz48

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be at the Westin Maui January 2-16. Please send a PM if you would be willing to leave anything for us. Thanks.

dcoff

Reaction score
Kauai Waiohai Beach Club 12/7

Hello!

My girlfriend and I are checking into Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club on 12/7 in the evening. Wondering if anyone has 2 beach chairs, cooler, mats? We'll be sure to leave for others when we leave! Please PM me. Thank you!

racerchick51

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai Beach Club

We've left stuff in the past at the Waiohai, will anyone have beach mats and/or cooler to leave for us at the Kauai Beach Club on 01/25-02/01?

daynab

Reaction score
We are staying at WKROVN from 2/18-2/25. Would like to know if anyone would be able to leave us a couple of beach chairs, mats or umbrella. Will definitely leave for another when we depart the island. What a great idea!

PM me if anyone has any items!
Thanks
Dayna :)

normajean999

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai Coast Resort 1/22 - 2/5

We will be arriving 1/22 and staying at the Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy. If anyone has anything they would like to pass along send me a PM. We will be leaving 2/5 and will certainly have things to pass along as there are 12 of us!! :D Thanks in advance.

ACE1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at WKORV on 1/15-1/21 if anyone has any beach chairs etc. that we can borrow please let me know. There will be 5 of us. Thank you.

javabean

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be at Kauai Beach Club in Lihue from Sunday 1/30-Sunday 2/6. Would appreciate any chairs, mats, or umbrella if available. DH has to stay out of the sun because of medication he takes. We'd be glad to pass items along to the next person. Thanks.

Maui55

Reaction score
Maui WKORVN Feb 19 - Mar 5

We'll be at the WKORVN Feb 19 - Mar 5. We will have our two children ages 5 and 9. Please send a PM if you would be willing to leave anything for us. We will definately pay it forward. Thanks!

Russ

daynab

Reaction score
Russ, We are there from 2/18-2/25. If anyone leaves us anything or we pick up anything, Ill message you, and you can have for the second week of your stay.

Dayna

aeroflygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving Saturday 1/29/11 Maui Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas

We're arriving on Maui on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas (South buildings). We love getting surprise stuff! If you have anything to leave, please send me a PM.

Mahalo

Bunk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai Beach Club February 20 - Feb 27

Will be at Kauai Beach Club. Arriving early in the day on February 20.
Please let us know if you have anything available for us to pick up.
Thank you.

KevJan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arrival on Kauai on 2/27, staying at the Cliffs Club but willing to pick up anywhere on the island if anything is available.

nygiants11991

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving at Maui Ocean Club on March 6, is anyone departing around then? If anyone leaves me anything, I will play if forward and leave it for the nex Tugger.

Thanks

Jesse N Kristina

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are currently at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and have a boogie board, sand toys, two beach chairs, and a few other items we would like to pass along. We will be leaving Friday 2/11 and will be done using everything 2/10. Please PM me so that we can make arrangements for you to pick up.

Jesse

hvanv0405

TUG Member
Reaction score
WKORVN Feb 27th

We'll be arriving at the WKORVN late on Feb 27th with our two 8 yr olds.

If anyone checking out on our around the 27th has an boogie board and sand toys I'd be greatly interested.

Chairs &/or umbrella also nice but anything the kids would enjoy is highly desirable :)

Please PM me...

Russ - I see you'll be there this week also with a 5 & 9 yr old, maybe the kids can play together. Our boys were only 6 are last visit and stuck around the pirate ship pool but I think this time they're really like that waterslide. .. and always playing in the sand on the beach.

Jesse N Kristina

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are currently at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and have a boogie board, sand toys, two beach chairs, and a few other items we would like to pass along. We will be leaving Friday 2/11 and will be done using everything 2/10. Please PM me so that we can make arrangements for you to pick up.

Jesse

We have not received a request. We will leave our items at the bell hop station and ask that they offer it to families as they arrive. If you arrive 2/11 see if it is still available.

hvanv0405

TUG Member
Reaction score
Slight change of dates. I was just able to add 3 days to our Maui vacation.

We are now arriving Feb 24th. . .if anyone is departing the 24th or a day or two afterward, please let me know if you have anything you can leave behind. Thanks!

Aaron Kristen

Reaction score
pay it forward on Big island in April??

I know this is early, but thought i would try.

We will be on the Big Island, staying at the Wyndham Mauna Loa Village April 8-28th. Family of 4 with 2 small kids (4 and 7).
Would love to get beach mats, boogie boards etc. Basically anything and everything.

Please PM me if you have anything at the start of our trip, or when we are leaving we can definately leave our gear as well.
46 sleeps and counting. Cannot wait!!!

chester1122

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai March 11 - 18, BI 18 - 15

(18th to the 25th BI) We'll be at the Kauai Coast, please let me know if you have chairs/umbrella. We might a few things and can leave them rather than take home.

We'll be at the Bay Club if anyone has the above.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MarintoMaui

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beach chairs anyone? Westin Kaanapali Villas North March 18-26

We'll be at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas North and would love to have a couple of beach chairs if anybody is leaving that property. We will be happy to pass them on to someone when we leave.

myoakley

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be at the Marriott Kauai Beach Club from 3/27 - 4/3; would love to get any beach chairs, cooler, etc. that someone is leaving behind, and will pass them on to another Tugger when we leave. Also, would love to meet up with fellow Tuggers if anyone is there the same week.

clsmit

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
WLR Cancun!! 27 March - 3 April

Anyone there before, during, or after us? We'll share whatever we have!

mjkaplan

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lawrence Welk Resort, San Diego, CA
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II , Palm Desert, CA
Kauai Beach Club

We will be there 7/1 to 7/9 if anyone will be there before or after send me a message.

Thanks,

Mike

Aaron Kristen

Reaction score
We will be on the Big Island, staying at the Wyndham Mauna Loa Village April 8-28th. Family of 4 with 2 small kids (4 and 7).
Would love to get beach mats, boogie boards etc. Basically anything and everything.

Please PM me if you have anything at the start of our trip, or when we are leaving we can definately leave our gear as well.
14 sleeps and counting. Cannot wait!!!