• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone at WKORV Feb 4th-11th

aeroflygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like our Thursday plans leave a little time around 4:00, so we'll drop by for a drink! Looking forward to meeting everyone:)

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Look for DW and I :hi: sitting at a table under the new umbrellas. I will try to get a table near the steps down from the pool. We will be easy to spot, as we will be wearing Hawaiian shirts. :hysterical: Oh wait, :eek: everyone wears one of those. OK, well I will have on my Tilly Hat. You may be able to recognise me from my profile photo.

Greg

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
In case I was not clear, we will be at the Pailolo bar, on the North side, about 4:00pm, today, Thursday, Feb 3. We will try to get a table near the fire pit at the bar entrance. Happy Hour starts at 4:00pm.

See you tuggers there.

Greg

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
We had a nice turn-out of TUGers this afternoon. Besides myself and DW, there was Tony (Waterwiz), Paula and Chris, and Patty (aeroflygirl). We enjoyed the $4.00 Mai Tai's and got to know a little about each other.

I took a picture and will try to publish it once I get home and can host it someplace.

Greg

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I missed the festivities today. We stayed in the Maui Upcountry and I didn't get back until 6:30. Hopefully there will be another happy hour when the rest of the crew gets in.

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Paula passed on some sand toys for under 5 year olds. I don't need them but said I would pass them on. So anyone that wants some sand toys, let me know. We are in 8511 till Sunday AM, then move to a one bedroom for next week.

Greg

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you see the show a couple of whales were putting on yesterday around sunset? They were splashing so loudly with their tail that you could hear it at Pailolo. The one whale did this many times in a row. A whale was coming half way out of the water, tail first!

I'm moving in the opposite direction, from a 1BR into the studio next door where we had some friends staying this week.

Last edited:

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Tuggers in Maui the week of Feb. 6.

Lets try again for a get together for drinks for those that missed last week. Since Monday is supposed to be a little rainy, how about Monday, Feb 7 at 4:00pm at the Pailolo bar on the north side. That is when happy hour starts and the drinks become a little less expensive. Maybe the whales will cooperate and put on a show for us.

I will try to grab a table near the steps down from the pool area.

Greg

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Sorry we missed that. We were out on the Scotch Mist II. Had a nice sail and saw some good action near sunset.

Did you see the show a couple of whales were putting on yesterday around sunset? They were splashing so loudly with their tail that you could hear it at Pailolo. The one whale did this Manu times in a row. A whale was coming half way out of the water, tail first!

I'm moving in the opposite direction, from a 1BR into the studio next door where we had some friends staying this week.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
I'll be there!

Tuggers in Maui the week of Feb. 6.

Lets try again for a get together for drinks for those that missed last week. Since Monday is supposed to be a little rainy, how about Monday, Feb 7 at 4:00pm at the Pailolo bar on the north side. That is when happy hour starts and the drinks become a little less expensive. Maybe the whales will cooperate and put on a show for us.

I will try to grab a table near the steps down from the pool area.

Greg

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Last week we had a TUG get together at the Pailolo bar at WKORN. I took a couple of photos, so I am posting them here.

By the way, we are doing it again today, Monday Feb 7, at 4:00pm at the same place, Pailolo. Any Tuggers in Maui this week are welcome.

IMG_6079.jpg

In the photo, from left: Chris (my DW), Paula (Paula????) and Tony (waterwiz).

IMG_6078.jpg

In the photo from left: Chris (DH of Paula), Patty (aeroflygirl), Chris (my DW), Paula and Tony.

Greg

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
We had a nice Tug meeting yesterday. Ken555, and Jesse and Kristina showed up. Nice to put faces with the screen names.

We went whale watching this morning (Tuesday, 2/8) and it was great. Captain Steve did a wonderful job. Spent most of the time near a pod of whales competing for a female. Lots of action and very close to the ship. I highly recommend Capt. Steve whale watch.

Greg

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
We had a nice Tug meeting yesterday. Ken555, and Jesse and Kristina showed up. Nice to put faces with the screen names.

We went whale watching this morning (Tuesday, 2/8) and it was great. Captain Steve did a wonderful job. Spent most of the time near a pod of whales competing for a female. Lots of action and very close to the ship. I highly recommend Capt. Steve whale watch.

Greg

Taking your advice and heading out with Capt Steve tomorrow morning!

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
You will have a great time Ken! We enjoyed Capt Steve on Monday. Have fun!

Water was mirror calm and perfect this morning, and we saw at least 30 whales. I'll try to post a pic later on. Great trip and I'd also recommend Capt Steve (and will likely go out again next time I'm here during the season).

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
We went out with Trilogy Monday afternoon and had a great time. Saw many whales up close, some putting on quite a show, breaching and flapping their flukes over and over.

There are supposed to be 8,000 to 9,000 whales in the area surrounded by Maui, Lanai and Molokai, so it is hard to miss them. It is great to hear their songs just snorkeling in front of the resort.

So sad that tomorrow is our last day here.