• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Requesting Pictures WKORV #2125

aeroflygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
If anyone has pictures of of WKORV of the view from the lanai of room 2125 or nearby, please post. This is in building 2, facing the pool, near the ocean, the hot dog vendor and the kiddie pool. I believe the unit is above the walkway that leads from the pool to the workout room. I just received an II exchange confirmation for next year. I know there's no guarantee of room assignement, but my II exchange at WKORV this year was actually the unit listed on the exchange.

Thanks!
showthread.php

Last edited:

readyalready

TUG Member
Reaction score
That would be a coup. We were in the OFD corner unit next to it? and the studio view was very good, I wasn't in there much so don't remember details and took all pictures out the front. I think that is a great location, I'd be thrilled with it but go for pleasantly surprised rather than expecting it.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
2125 faces the main WKORV (south) pool, not the new pirate ship pool (which would be on the other, North, side of building 2). It's also the first floor...

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I would ask for a higher floor - I think that unit will have a blocked view and I think it will be noisy, right there by the walk way.

On this map you can see that it's right by the Bldg. entrance - http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77371

And in this picture, you can see that it probably doesn't have much if a view because of the landscaping and being on the bottom floor-

weska-bldg.jpg