• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

My dear wife Joyce slipped into a coma

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Greg, Joyce is at peace now and you were a loving husband. I hope you will find comfort in your memories and knowing that you took wonderful care of her.

DebBrown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss and hoping you are at peace now. Thank you for sharing with us.

Deb

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Dear Greg,

We are so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you in your time of need.

Love,
Cindy and Rick

ada903

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that Greg, sending many prayers and hugs your way.

froggy1944

TUG Member
Reaction score
I rarely post but have been following your travels/journey with your wife. What a wonderful husband and caregiver you have been to her. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. May God give you peace and strength in the coming days.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
So sorry to hear of this

Greg, you have been such a wonderful husband. You took the in sickness and in health to heart. I am so sorry to hear about Joyce's passing but she is in a much better place now.

Last edited:

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Greg,
Peace to you and your family. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Fern

sammy

TUG Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear your news. May you find comfort knowing she is at peace and in a better place now, and may your lovely memories bring you strength going forward.

Ginny

TUG Member
Reaction score
You made some wonderful vacation memories together and I hope that can be your 'happy place' when times get tough. Your TUG family is here to support you.

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
I'm so sorry Greg. Please accept my condolences.

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Greg, my heart goes out to you. You have some wonderful memories to hold near and dear.

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Greg,

My sincere condolences on the loss of your sweet wife. What a dedicated husband you were - truly taking the term "in sickness and in health" to a level rarely seen. Your marriage and the love you shared with your wife is an example to us all.

Many prayers for you as you go through this difficult time. We are here to help - you have a huge TUG family!!

Jan

gpurtz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Greg,

My wife of 37 years passed away on June 12th so I do in fact know some of the things you are feeling and the pain you are experiencing.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Gary

lamb

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. It's wonderful that you enjoyed many vacations together before and during illness that will soon offer uplifting memories. All the best to you.

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I am still going through this myself, as Sam died in May. I really recommend the book, Understanding Your Grief, and the journal that goes with it. About $10 each from Amazon. It has really been helping me.
Liz

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our condolences, Greg.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Greg, we haven't heard from you in a few months. I hope you are doing okay. I am sure this is very difficult for you right now.

I want you to know I still think of you every day and hope to see you back here very soon.