• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI Website

JPD

TUG Member
Reaction score
just tried to log into RCI, they took away the weeks/points boxes. I still can't log in, is anyone having the same results. The upgrade was suppose to end at
8 am.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
No problems here

bellesgirl

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can log in, but I don't agree that there are no problems. When I use my saved searches or enter a series of resort ids, it brings up data, but I cannot click on any of the months and sometimes I cannot click on the specific resorts. I am using Chrome - anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
My apologies... I should've said "no problems logging in". RCI's website always has problems. Saved searches (and searches in general) have always been buggy. Their system upgrades never seem to fix any of them

bellesgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
My apologies... I should've said "no problems logging in". RCI's website always has problems. Saved searches (and searches in general) have always been buggy. Their system upgrades never seem to fix any of them

Not only do they never fix anything, but they always seem to create additional havoc.

wackymother

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can log in, but when I go to check my favorite searches, I can only see the first page of results--it won't let me click through to the second page.

Nancy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mine is same as Wacky. Try to search and first page comes up, but can't get beyond first page.

Nancy

harveyhaddixfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get logged in using the Microsoft Edge browser but had no problem when I switched back to Internet Explorer. :shrug:

CMVer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Internet Explorer won't work for me but Chrome will. Noticed a new banner about restoring full trade power to deposits (for a fee).

decadude

TUG Member
Reaction score
very very buggy site

If you have an errored booking dont keep trying to book. It will keep charging you for everytime you try to process

Then they will just give you account credit. Luckily I was only two over one I used for an ongoing search the other is money sitting in my RCI account.

Super buggy site and I am a recent new member to RCI.

DanM

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can't go to second pages, can't eliminated search keywords, and often can't see available units with either Chrome or Firefox, and Edge won't even stay logged in.
Wonder if it is a Windows 10 thing?

wackymother

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can't go to second pages, can't eliminated search keywords, and often can't see available units with either Chrome or Firefox, and Edge won't even stay logged in.

Nope, I'm still using Windows 7.

cerralee

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can get on from my laptop no problem, but the app on my android and my ipad will not let me log in.

donnaval

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was unable to get off of page one when viewing a saved search. I started searching from scratch. Then, I had no trouble seeing all available units - all 93 available resorts showed without my being required to change pages. But when I switched back to my saved search I ran into the problem of being stuck on page 1 and unable to see anything else. It's a total pain to have to input the search criteria again (and again and again if you time out), but it was a bit of a work-around for me on this very clunky roll-out.

alanmj

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

Nope. Getting exactly the same behaviour on Mac OS X.

Absolutely Pathetic. Do they not TEST their updates??? To think that OUR MONEY goes to pay RCI's inept programmers. :wall: :wall: :wall:

harveyhaddixfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like another one of the "upgrades" was to add the "Savings Dollars" which is nothing but a front to make you think you are getting a discount when you can still get stuff like hotels cheaper elsewhere.

It's also a little harder to find the "Points Partner" stuff. If you don't follow the path correctly, it just dumps you into a search using your "Savings Dollars" instead of your points. :wall:

stonebroke

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Problems today Nov 18 2015

I am having a hard time logging on today in Chrome (it just sits there) so switched to IE with no problems but then after my initial choosing an area to search i clicked on a date and got they are having "problems" message. Same thing happened a couple hours ago so it appears to be ongoing.

JPD

TUG Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to RCI tech support. They advised me to clear the cache on my Chrome browser.

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Not sure if you can just click on the above link, if not copy and paste.

I followed the info in the above link and it allowed me to use Chrome without anymore issues.

Laurie

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am having similar problems as reported by bellesgirl and others. I use chrome. When I search on a keyword that returns more than 10 units, I am then unable to view more than 10, either by clicking on the 25 per page, or page 2. I am likewise unable to narrow the search by then clicking on a specific month, or area, or anything else.

I just cleared cache in chrome 2 minutes ago, as per advise above, and tried again. No luck, no change.

Then I used IE and tried again. Same glitch.

They are so lame. How can they never test their software "upgrades" before releasing them, and so habitually?

harveyhaddixfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here's something else that's a little odd. For Home Reservations, it's showing my unit that checks in May 2016 as being available to reserve. Says the reservation window is April 2015-May 2016.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
RCI Dot Com Seriously Torqued Today.

RCI Website

Search starts out OK & stays OK through selection of region & month.

Screen gives error message when I click on particular date -- says try later.

Sheesh.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

stonebroke

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Chrome Working Today..Calendar Messed Up

Chrome is working for me today...the other problem I had is still a problem. If you are doing a search on the left side and when I use the calendar I get an error message..."PCIERR : We’re experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later." but if I click on an individual resort and use the calendar i can check my dates...a lot more cumbersome though.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Site Working OK.

The Chief Of Staff woke me up at midnight for the opening seconds of RCI's "Cyber Sale."

We snagged nice 1BR units in Kissimmee FL for mid-January for better rates then RCI Last Call, then went back to bed.

The web site was working OK.

Ditto this morning, when we snagged 1 more nice 1BR unit via "Cyber Sale" for the Chief Of Staff's sister's granddaughter (via RCI guest certificate).

All's well that ends well.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

janej

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I tried the RCI website last night and today before the site went down, the weeks side seems to be pretty normal, but the points side did not work at all. I was not able to select most of the matched exchange. Most of the time I got some kind of error. Hope it will work better tomorrow.