• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HCC NYC New Year Available

S

Steamboat Bill

Here is the reservation I let go because my wife did not want to be in the "crowd" and we booked Stowe instead. HCC is now holding a lottery for the date.

---------------------------------

October 1, 2007
HCC is Excited to Offer New York City for New Year’s Eve!

There has been a cancellation for New York City / 1600 Broadway the week of December 29th, 2007. Since this is such a desirable reservation and many Members may wish to be in Times Square for the memorable event, HCC will release this property via lottery.

If you are interested in participating in the lottery for this reservation, please reply back to this email. Please remember, all standard rules will apply to this reservation, and you must be eligible in order for it to be booked for you.

PLEASE NOTE THESE IMPORTANT DATES:
Deadline to submit dates for lottery: 2:00 PM (ET), Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007
Date recipients will be notified: Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007

Please contact your Member Services Representative if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tedpilot

Reaction score
Is it that bad being in the city for New Years? I'm considering putting my name in the hat for this one.

S

Steamboat Bill

Is it that bad being in the city for New Years? I'm considering putting my name in the hat for this one.

I was there last year w/o kids and I enjoyed it...my wife hates crowds with the kids...throw in the cold and she said forget it.

The city is normally crowded, but it is SUPER crowded during that week.

Transit

TUG Member
Reaction score
As for New Years Eve ,It would be like Diisney if it were ever free for a week:D I've done it 15 times out of the last 25 years for employment reasons so I never really enjoyed it. It is probably one of the most crowded events there is.It's usually biitterly cold and once your locked iinto the police barriicades there is hardly no movement.The City will be crowded that week.I would rather watch the ball fall on TV.