• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HCC Summer plans

S

Steamboat Bill

What are your HCC summer plans?

I have the new HCC Maui property reserved for June 14-21st...does anyone want to stop by for a visit and a quick game of golf in the backyard?

I will also be in the Big Island of Hawaii June 7-14th at the HCC Waikoloa property.

I can almost hear the Hawaiian music now.

Laura7811

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hmmm So that's who won my dates...No worries we have the house right after you guys.

So, if you happen not to finnish all your cold ones, it's ok to leave one or two it won't go to waste.:whoopie:

We were at Waikoloa last year, we really liked it. I hope you do to.

After that we have a week close to home, at La Costa.

Happy travels,
Laura

saluki

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bill-

I'm using my trial week next month in Beaver Creek. We are going to Maui in July but staying at the Westin Kaanapali Villas. Too bad our times do not match up as I know our kids are the same age. It would be a blast to have a couple of Mai-Tais & play a few holes.

Tedpilot

Reaction score
Bill - Sounds like fun...2 weeks in Hawaii is good for the soul. Any luck yet w/ the airline tickets?

Ted

S

Steamboat Bill

Bill - Sounds like fun...2 weeks in Hawaii is good for the soul. Any luck yet w/ the airline tickets?

Ted

Still looking for a good deal.

Pleasant Holidays seems to offer the best plan with air from the mainland (AA), inter-island air (Hawaiian), and car rental package.

vineyarder

Reaction score
What are your HCC summer plans?

As soon as the kids get out of school, we are starting the summer out with a week at the HCC Playa Del Carmen Penthouse, back home for a few days to unpack and re-pack, then off to Martha's Vineyard for a month, back home for a few days to unpack and re-pack again, then off to Barcelona (Le Meridien, Starpoints) then Private Escapes Platinum Tuscany house, then Milan (Four Seasons, Aviara exchange points), then Malta (Westin Dragonara, starpoints), then Zurich (Marriott Custom house exchange points), then Private Escapes New York, then back home just in time for school to start... And, of course, using AA miles for biz-class air!

Tedpilot

Reaction score
We're a little different with time away and like to spread our weeks out. Right now we're in La Quinta, Keystone this summer and Beaver Creek Village Hall in December. Who knows what else yet...??

stevens397

TUG Member
Reaction score
As soon as the kids get out of school, we are starting the summer out with a week at the HCC Playa Del Carmen Penthouse, back home for a few days to unpack and re-pack, then off to Martha's Vineyard for a month, back home for a few days to unpack and re-pack again, then off to Barcelona (Le Meridien, Starpoints) then Private Escapes Platinum Tuscany house, then Milan (Four Seasons, Aviara exchange points), then Malta (Westin Dragonara, starpoints), then Zurich (Marriott Custom house exchange points), then Private Escapes New York, then back home just in time for school to start... And, of course, using AA miles for biz-class air!

And I have a new hero!

seatrout

Reaction score
why do you bother to unpack.

We set aside 1. beach suitcase
2. ski suitcase
3 mountain suitcase

Thus we are ready to go to any location without packing.:D

From the look of thing, most of you guy are either retired or have jobs where you can leave for several months a a time:whoopie:

Bourne

TUG Member
Reaction score
HCC/DC summer plans....

None..:p

Will have my hands full..;)

S

Steamboat Bill

Bourne-

Are you being named as a vice-presidential candidate & hitting the campaign trail?

hahahahahha...we are all curious now.

Summer is the main reason we joined HCC...lots of great choices and availability.

Bourne

TUG Member
Reaction score
:)

We are having our second child in first week of June. Historically, that has slowed us down by 4-5 months or so.

My 2 1/2 yr old is already going..."Daddy....Wanna go castle...wanna go beach...".

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas

We are having our second child in first week of June. Historically, that has slowed us down by 4-5 months or so.

]".

That's the greatest trip of all Bourne. Congrats and best wishes.

Brian

travelguy

TUG Member
Reaction score

My 2 1/2 yr old is already going..."Daddy....Wanna go castle...wanna go beach...".

Sounds like you and the family should be ready to hit the road again just in time for "shoulder season". I foresee many Disney trips in your future. :)

Bourne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words...:)

Kids these days are spoilt. :p The young one has been to Disney twice already.

saluki

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words...:)

That's the first time Pwrshift has heard those words since his last trip to Hooter's. :D

Kids these days are spoilt. :p The young one has been to Disney twice already.

Ain't that the truth! My vacation destinations as a kid pale in comparison to all of the cool places my kids have been. Not that I didn't have fun at the Panama City, FL motel pool!