• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone else having issues logging in tonight?

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
It keeps saying it doesn't recognize my pass. Eventually, I clicked "forgot pass" even though I didn't, thinking I could reset it. When I entered my info for the email to be sent to me, it said error. Getting annoyed, but if the site is just messing up, I won't worry about it.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
It keeps saying it doesn't recognize my pass. Eventually, I clicked "forgot pass" even though I didn't, thinking I could reset it. When I entered my info for the email to be sent to me, it said error. Getting annoyed, but if the site is just messing up, I won't worry about it.

Yep. I had the same problem this evening

PassionForTravel

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Well thank goodness I thought it was just me. I even went back to my stash to make sure I had the password right. Wondered if I was loosing it. Then thought went to someone hacking my account and continued from there. Of course I get a headache and my mind jumps right to brain tumor.

Ian

poorguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Logged in Ok but was real slow on my laptop. Worked just fine on my IPad though.

NoeGirl160

TUG Member
Reaction score

Me too. I tried four times on my iPad and got the wrong password error. I know it's the right password, but thought I maybe I was just typing badly.

Then switched from Safari to Photon browser and worked just fine. Logged out and then tried Safari again to see if maybe it's a server issue and I got lucky with timing, but doesn't seem so. I can consistently get in with Photon, consistently can't with Safari.

Worth trying a different browser if you're shut out. Weird, but ...

SeattleKnitChick

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was glad to hear it wasn't me! First safari wouldn't work then chrome and firefox let me log in but I got this error "Service Fault Received - The requested service, 'http://apps/Hgvc.Service.Slider/Hgvc.Service.Slider.ServiceSlider.svc' could not be activated. See the server's diagnostic trace logs for more information." annoying...

Buns

TUG Member
Reaction score
Same for me - so grateful (as always) for TUG:)

Seems to be the same for the Hilton Honours site

Buns

gnorth16

TUG Member
Reaction score
Clear browser history and it worked for me. The rest of the site is buggy.:mad: I'm trying to add days to Hawaii and maybe change my Vegas dates. shockwave and adobe have crashed on two platforms... I may just give up and go to bed...

PassionForTravel

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Got it no problem this morning and revolution seems to be working fine.

Ian

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
Mine did that a few days ago but has been working fine ever since.

DaveC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it me? Or is the site getting worse? I have more trouble logging in than ever before. They really need to fix this.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it me? Or is the site getting worse? I have more trouble logging in than ever before. They really need to fix this.

I've had problems all weekend. Logging in issues, issues making/changing reservations. I made a reservation for 2014 that is telling me now it's non changeable. I'll be calling in the am to have them fix. It's happened before with there systems. Just very frustrating especially with a long weekend where you can't call them.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
It is working for me today.

DaveC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Apparently, my problem was Safari. I can't log in anymore with that browser. Firefox works. Strange that this is happening after using Safari for so long. If they don't want to support it, display a message if an unsupported browser tries to log in.

NoeGirl160

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still broken today.... so frustrating..

Definitely worth trying switching browsers. Sounds like multiple people are having Safari issues but mysteriously not with others (Chrome and Firefox both working for me tonight; Safari does load but taking forever for me today and was giving errors earlier). Odd.

PassionForTravel

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Seems to be better now. Revolution is running pretty fast for Revolution.

Ian

gnorth16

TUG Member
Reaction score
Booked what I wanted to... HHV Kalia Tower before my time on the Big Island.

DaveC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sometimes that happens to me too. Room types disappear occasionally. Log back in a short while later and it will probably appear again.