• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

So will Phil get Tony OR...???? (WARNING: Sopranos spoiler)

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Now with Bobby & Silvio gone, what happens to Tony on the last episode of the Soprano's?

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just watched it after making the mistake of hovering my mouse over the topic, so during the entire show I knew that Bobby and Silvio were going to get whacked.

Please don't post spoilers unless you note in the subject title that it's a spoiler thread. Not everybody watches these shows at the same time.

I wonder if the house where the women got it on the stairs was the one from Big Frank's neighborhood?

Thanks,
David

Last edited:

IreneLF

TUG Member
Reaction score
Waiting for Frank to chime in, but I think the shooting inside had to be the one Frank was talking about. Remember him saying they had to do a whack but a wall was in the way for the shooting.

And Silvio is not dead -- yet; just not expected to recover. :(

I'm hoping it's Phil who buys it. Haven't disliked anyone as much since Joey Pants.

chrisnwillie

TUG Member
Reaction score
There's a reason why Silvio didn't die last night.....I think yet to be revealed.

I don't think Tony will get whacked....David Chase has indicated that there will be a "movie" down the road.

In any event, I am very said this series is coming to an end. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I always thought that two things would happen at the end:

1) Tony would end up with Dr. Melfi - obviously wrong on that one.

2) Tony would go into witness protection via the FBI guys - I'm thinking that one is still alive and well, especially if Phil takes over the New Jersey family.

With all of his crew gone, there's nobody else to run the family.

Bruce W

TUG Member
Reaction score
And since they had a sports celebrity on last nights show, I think AROD has the experience to take over the Bada Bing.

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
2) Tony would go into witness protection via the FBI guys - I'm thinking that one is still alive and well, especially if Phil takes over the New Jersey family.

That's my guess too, since it was Agent Harris who let Tony know about Phil's plans.

If there is a movie, I wouldn't be surprised if Sil either recovers in the last episode or his fate is left hanging.

BTW, sorry about the spoiler....my bad:eek:

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Well we just saw the episode Monday night. Finally this season is getting better. It has been just terrible so far.

You know there had to be a major battle between the two families before this series was over.

My guess at this point is a witness program as many episodes lead to a better relationship between Tony and FBI/Agent Harris. I do not like Phil either.

There is hardly anyone left of the Sopranos family..except for Junior! Maybe he outlives them all!

Melfi's turnaround was a surprise. Can't wait for next week but then again that will end the series. Just loved this show.

Reaction score
Wow I hadn't even thought about a witness protection program ending! Makes sense for both the ending of the series and any possible movies down the road. Tony and the family get new identities and try to live "normal" lives somewhere in middle America, and Silvio recovers and runs the family. The movie could be about Tony missing his old life or something in that vein.

God, TV is not going to be the same after Sunday! :(

Joe L

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping Joe Pesci makes a cameo and whacks Phil while he's getting his shoes shined (Goodfellas moment). He already beat the crap out of Frank Vincent in Raging Bull and whacked him in Goodfellas. You know everything comes in 3's.

Last edited:

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here's the movie scenario I started seeing....

Tony goes into witness protection and ends up living in some place like Scottsdale, AZ or another western city (just like Steven Martin in My Blue Heaven). While there he stays low for awhile but gets back into the family biz in a personal way, (just like the real life mobster Sammy "the bull" Gravano did).

And the movie is about his "new" life, with lots of childhood and youth flashback scenes, so we can see how Tony grew up and became the guy he did (just like the Godfather movie did with Don Vito.)

Do you think I can sell David Chase my idea?:D

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you think I can sell David Chase my idea?:D

Only if you can also sell him the sequel:

Soprano's II: AJs Regime, the early years.
While ruthlessly running the crime family, AJs depression leads him to seek out Dr. Melfi for counseling.

Or here's a plot for the Soprano's movie: After Tony enters the witness protection program, Janice marries Paulie and Paulie takes over the family. After catching Paulie cheating on her, Janice accidentally kills Paulie and takes over the family. Within a month, her captains revolt and kill Janice in a bloody torrent of gun-fire. A single prosthetic leg is left at the scene.

-David

Last edited:

PeterS

TUG Member
Reaction score
After all the speculation on how this ends based on the idea of how it would bridge to a movie, I heard an interesting rumor...

Don't worry about how the show ends... the movie will be a prequel.... so everyone getting whacked will be back, including Big Pussy to show us how it all started...

That would be a great way of unlinking the ending of the show from the movie and actually makes the most sense...

Then anything can happen on the last show....

I lean toward the witness protection program with the Soprano family in middle America, in a small bungelow in a tract development and we end the show with Tony, in his bathrobe, sitting on cheap old lawn chair in his 30'x30' backyard with an "out of the ground" pool... and a duck flys down and lands in the pool...

Pete

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
I lean toward the witness protection program with the Soprano family in middle America, in a small bungelow in a tract development and we end the show with Tony, in his bathrobe, sitting on cheap old lawn chair in his 30'x30' backyard with an "out of the ground" pool... and a duck flys down and lands in the pool...

Pete

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :rofl: :rofl: