• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Royal web site photos

Gussie

TUG Member
Reaction score
The latest photos of all resorts are from December. Any ideas why there aren't any more recent pictures of the resorts and the construction?

GeorgeH

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps the beaches have all washed away and they just don't want us to find out. :shrug:

jlhemenway

TUG Member
Reaction score
:shrug: I agree -- except since their "Royal Resort News" and "E-mail" news updates are also back to December, I think they have lost their web site updater person!!!!

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
My friend owns there and goes every June, and the last time she went all was well, and she is on her way back this June. She goes every year, and has been for the last 15 yrs. She is a creature of habbit :) while I am a wonderer :D

Blue Skies

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe it hasn't been updated lately because it is prime season right now and they are really busy taking care of guests?

alfie

TUG Member
Reaction score
The photo guy is busy running around taking pictures of tourists with parrots on their head. Actually the beach was a pile of rocks last week, but, it has been very calm for the last few days and it has come back.

resortman

Reaction score
I emailed them as I wondered this myself. I'll let you know as my contact is usually good about emailing back.

resortman

Reaction score
Update: Sorry we have been tardy here with the website photos. We “lost” 2 staff on this project during 2007, but are now getting back on track. 1-2 weeks Richard says...hope he is right (he is the COO @ RR)

Joe L

TUG Member
Reaction score
So funny. I just sent an E-Mail to the Royals asking the same question.