• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ GONE ] Free Hawaii Timeshare To A Good Home

Rancher

TUG Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately illness forces us to give away our most enjoyed timeshare on the beautiful island of Molokai. This two bedroom two bath unit floats throughout the year and allows you to book either one week every year or two weeks every other year. It is called Ke Nani Kai and has excellent trading power. MF are in the $750 range and are current. Their website has excellent pictures of the resort and beautiful nearby sand beaches.

Rancher

Last edited:

VegasBella

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
Avenue Plaza
Riviera Beach & Spa
Aquamarine Villas
What is the name of the timeshare?

You wrote years, I think you meant weeks.

What is the float season?

How much are MF exactly?

Are you up to date with payments?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
12dcbd70-cbe7-4716-bbf4-de46e09091a7.1.10

abc2e9c0-3594-479e-8ed1-fddc40409391.1.10

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates

VegasBella

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
Avenue Plaza
Riviera Beach & Spa
Aquamarine Villas
Rancher, I'm not personally interested in taking this unit but you may have more success if you add more details.

For example, when you say the MF are in the $750 range that makes me think you don't know exactly what they are and that they may not be up to date or that there is a special assessment.

When you say the new owner can use for 2015 but you don't say you have a week reserved and list the dates that makes me think that the 2015 week would impossible to use (eg unavailable during the times the new owner would want to use it).

When you say it floats throughout the year that makes me wonder if that's including Christmas and New Years or not (eg blackout dates). It makes me wonder if all the units have the same float season or if this is the subprime season.

In other words, more details would help.

You may also want to list specific details about the property to help entice a new owner. For example, is there a pool on site? (looks like there is, as well as tennis) How far to the nearest beach? What activities are nearby? How well does it trade? You said "it has excellent trading power" but you failed to mention which exchange companies it trades with and what kinds of exchanges can be made.

Rancher

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Vegas Bella
For someone not interested in the unit you do seem to be posting a lot about it.
I would assume that reading is not your strong suit as most of your questions were answered in the original post. The reason I said that the MF were around $750 was that this month I am in Hawaii and the documents for the timeshare are at home and so I do not have access to the exact figures. When someone lets me know they are interested in the unit I will get it for them. I am not sure if you understand the concept of float but with the number of posts you have made I thought you would have a better grasp of the concept. It means you can book any week of the year and several are available at KNK so there would be no difficulty booking any week you would want. At any rate I am just wondering why someone who has no interest in a property spends so much effort asking about it.

Rancher

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
Rancher, I think that VegasBella was trying to help you. This seems to fall into the category of "no good deed goes unpunished".

Good luck finding a new home for your timeshare.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Rancher, I think that VegasBella was trying to help you. This seems to fall into the category of "no good deed goes unpunished". <snip>

Not an entirely unknown phenomenon in the TUG forums, unfortunately. Attempts to transmit and / or further clarify detailed, accurate and directly pertinent information to assist others is sometimes met with snarky commentary. C'est la vie --- there is always that welcome "Ignore" function to employ in TUG's User Control Panel. :shrug:

Last edited:

RebV

TUG Member
Reaction score
interested

Could you please send more information? I am interested, but can't figure out how to send a private message :)
Thanks

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Could you please send more information? I am interested, but can't figure out how to send a private message :)
Thanks

Click on the OP users name and it will give you an option to send a primate message and an email. I would use both methods.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if you understand the concept of float but with the number of posts you have made I thought you would have a better grasp of the concept. It means you can book any week of the year and several are available at KNK so there would be no difficulty booking any week

Rancher

As experienced timeshare users, we know that prime weeks in 2015 would have to be booked a year in advance in 2014, as opposed to your assertion that their are unlimited 2015 weeks available in 2015

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Messages from different components of the animal kingdom...

Click on the OP users name and it will give you an option to send a primate message and an email.

Where would one click to maybe send an invertebrate or avian message instead? :)

Last edited:

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I believe the OP when they say that almost any week would be available. Molokai is one of the least visited because there aren't as many things to do nor are there as many options to get there as the other visit-able islands. I see ke Nani Kai pop up on interval from time to time.

Of course, I wouldn't describe availability as unlimited, but I suspect it is not scarce either since the big ranch closed down.

That being said, it was beautiful 30 years ago when I visited as a child growing up on Oahu. I suspect it still is due to limited development as compared with other islands.

Ryan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Where would one click to maybe send an invertebrate or avian message instead? :)

That would be super duper secret and I can not tell you.

Rancher

TUG Member
Reaction score
This timeshare has now been given away to a good home. Thanks to all for your concern and interest in my listing process. It must have got the job done.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Congratulation! This is a good example of how perseverance WILL get the job done! Too many people post their timeshare once, and expect it to give itself away.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a good example of how perseverance WILL get the job done! Too many people post their timeshare once, and expect it to give itself away.

Or they list it and, if there are no bona fide inquiries within 48 hours, they start panicking and asking about various PCCs, Viking Ship companies, transfer companies, law firms, etc.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Or they list it and, if there are no bona fide inquiries within 48 hours, they start panicking and asking about various PCCs, Viking Ship companies, transfer companies, law firms, etc.

It only took 90 minutes to get in . . . . . . . . . .