• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE- Sheraton Desert Oasis-In The Clear

RLoz

Reaction score
Sheraton Desert Oasis (AZ)- Gold Crown Resort - TUG user rated 8.25
1 Bedroom Premium Villa
Season:Red Annual Floating Week 4
Annual Maintenance: $780.00...* PAID for 2015* and 2015 RCI Exchange sill untraded!

Stayed there once, nice place. Used the rest with RCI exchange. Have traded for Hawaii, Costa Rica, Las Vegas,Orlando,Big Bear CA,Tradewinds Cruise,etc.

Job change= never enough time off to enjoy, missed two years of use/exchange, what a waste!!!!

"Gifter" (me) will pay for closing/transfer with Legaltimeshare

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Does this timeshare float weeks 1-52? Or does it have a specific season?

RLoz

Reaction score
Hi Denise- As mentioned I used the home resort a LONG time ago and truthfully not really in the "know" of timeshare speak....I copied this directly from my ownership page(taking out pertinent personal info of course) from Starwood if this helps you??? If not, hey tell me how to find out the answer to your question and I will be happy to find out.

Owner Name: ******
Contract Number: ******

Week Unit Phase Villa Type Max. Occupancy
04 1032 Sheraton Desert Oasis - One Season 1 Bedroom Premium Villa 4

Home Season Use Rights Exchange Co. Reservation System
Red Annual Float RCI N/A

Interval International
Member Number Interval International
Resort Assignment Code RCI Member Number*
N/A N/A

garzagoer

TUG Member
Reaction score
1 Bedroom Premium Villa
Annual Maintenance: $780.00...* PAID for 2015* and 2015 RCI Exchange sill untraded!

Stayed there once, nice place. Used the rest with RCI exchange. Have traded for Hawaii, Costa Rica, Las Vegas,Orlando,Big Bear CA,Tradewinds Cruise,etc.

Job change= never enough time off to enjoy, missed two years of use/exchange, what a waste!!!!

Very interested in this I will send you a pm with my contact info. :hi:

RLoz

Reaction score
Thank You for your interest Garzagoer - replied via PM/email!

garzagoer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Transfer complete!!

1 Bedroom Premium Villa

Thanks Roxane for this awesome timeshare. This is a one bedroom "premium" unit that floats 1-52. Perfect for us to get out of the cold winter and get somewhere warm and beautiful.
The process using LT Transfers was absolutely STRESS FREE, highly recommend them for ease of transfer. We are from Alberta Canada, and the entire transfer was handled via e-mails. There was no problem at all being in a different country.
Thanks also to everyone, past and in the future, who helps us get the most out of our Sheraton Desert Oasis! :whoopie:
Special thanks to "The Goddess", Denise for all your helpful info and knowledge on the the STarwood system. :clap:
We have just deposited the week with RCI weeks for this year and received 25 TPUs. This was perfect timing for our upcoming trip to Nuevo, and exchanged into a 2bdrm at GM.

Happy to be part of this forum, :D

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Thanks Roxane for this awesome timeshare. This is a one bedroom "premium" unit that floats 1-52. Perfect for us to get out of the cold winter and get somewhere warm and beautiful.
The process using LT Transfers was absolutely STRESS FREE, highly recommend them for ease of transfer. We are from Alberta Canada, and the entire transfer was handled via e-mails. There was no problem at all being in a different country.
Thanks also to everyone, past and in the future, who helps us get the most out of our Sheraton Desert Oasis! :whoopie:
Special thanks to "The Goddess", Denise for all your helpful info and knowledge on the the STarwood system. :clap:
We have just deposited the week with RCI weeks for this year and received 25 TPUs. This was perfect timing for our upcoming trip to Nuevo, and exchanged into a 2bdrm at GM.

Happy to be part of this forum, :D

Congrats SDO is a great property to own