• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Contest -

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know that muranojo won the last contest with the name of 5th Gear Energy Drink.

I want to let everyone know that I really appreciate your feedback and help. I know that I am only paying a few dollars for these contests, but value your ideas and thoughts. Hopefully you are having fun as well. I am an entrepreneur and have launched several companies and sold 3 of them off of about 15-20 ideas. And hopefully at some point, one of them will be the million dollar one.

Now I have one last project I need to see if you guys can help with. I have a meeting with the minor league basketball team of the NBA on Thur . The league they play in is new and is called the D-League. I already have 4 companies that have signed on, to this concept, just need a name now.

What I am pitching them is we are creating a halftime show (mini games) of girls playing basketball. We already have the 4 teams/restaurants. They are hooter style sportsbars. The girls from the restaurants will be playing at halftime in short shorts, bikini style tops. The reason this benefits the D-League is because the restaurants will be selling tickets to the games as their girls will be performing at halftime. The sportsbars love it as they get extra exposure, advertising, fans to stop in after the game, etc, etc.

So I need a name for the league. A good example of a previous league would be Lingerie Football (for football). Meaning we are looking for a name that is reflective of our offering, can be subtle but not to in your face. We thought of Basketball Babes, but just thought it was over the top. We thought of BikiniBall, but the word ball with bikini just didnt go well.

So the best name wins $50. Plus if we launch this league, you will get a free t-shirt. We have the presentation on Thur, so just want to be able to secure the domain name and such.

Dont worry about if the domain name is available. Just submit some names and we will look up trademarks and domain name stuff.

Thanks

pkyorkbeach

TUG Member
Reaction score
I saw an ad on tV for the new energy drink last night...

:cheer: :cheer:

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
double d league

on first glance, I loved it.... but then I spoke with my team and we realized we couldnt use it. It is a little to in your face. Meaning if you look at Hooters, Lingerie Football, they are not to in your face. Meaning we believe if we role out with that name that several of the other cities may not want to partake in the league. Right now, we already have one team letting us in (based on some contacts we have), but the other teams will be more critical of the name of the league. Plus we may then have to get the NBA to approve the name which may not occur.

Thanks for the thought. I was immediately hyped about it, but just need a little more wider appeal for a name.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Double "B" League.

For the halftime games, mount 2 -- two -- basketball hoops (with nets) side by side at both ends of the court & call it The Double "B" League.

The hoops are literally side by side on the same backboard -- not 2 single-hoop backboards placed next to each other.

"B" in this instance refers to Basketball, in case anybody wonders -- obviously, since each backboard is outfitted with double hoops.

If you're going for a novelty game, might as well include a real visual novelty, no ?

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

irishween

TUG Member
Reaction score
Slam Dunk D's
Saucy Slammers
Dunking Delights

'

Last edited:

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
Motorboat B-Ball

Pens_Fan

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Incredibly Talented Shooters

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm puzzled that the league is playing the actual game, and the girlie-game is only halftime. Or did I misunderstand and the league you're naming is just sponsoring the girls' halftime show?

Anyway, how about:

Home Girls

B-Fly League

Hotties

Fantasy Girls

Hot Sauce League

The Go Girls

The Bares

Bare Minimums

Bare Assets

Teasers

Bulls and Bares

DorotaG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dunking Divas
Pink Force
Red Hot Divas

:cheer:

scrapngen

TUG Member
Reaction score
How about

basketball D-Light? (meaning the lighter side of basketball D league)
or D-liscous? (really like this one...)
or D-LUX

or D-meaning :eek: (sorry, just couldn't resist:rolleyes: ...)

D-fine
D-Debs

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Call me an old prude or a grumpy Gus, :eek: but am I the only one that thinks this idea borders on being sleazy and somewhat exploitive? :ignore: :shrug:

RonB

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Bounce
You bounce the ball, and well, some other things might bounce too...

229.gif

stevedmatt

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was also reminded of the old ladies wrestling league, GLOW, the gorgeous ladies of wrestling.

So why not GLOB, the gorgeous ladies of basketball.

Wait, something about GLOB doesn't sound right.

bobcat

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was also reminded of the old ladies wrestling league, GLOW, the gorgeous ladies of wrestling.

So why not GLOB, the gorgeous ladies of basketball.

Wait, something about GLOB doesn't sound right.

Southern Charm, Beautifull Babes, Hot Chicks,Spice it Up, Real Women, Combat Cuties.

Kona Lovers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Call me an old prude or a grumpy Gus, :eek: but am I the only one that thinks this idea borders on being sleazy and somewhat exploitive? :ignore: :shrug:

No, Ricoba, you're not.

thickey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
or...

Court Cuties

Freethrow Felines

The Funky Dunkers

Court Vision

Out of Bounds

Over Throw

Play Makers

Glam Dunk

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
No, you're not. I agree, but we are free to stay out of this thread!! The beauty of TUG.

Well actually, I think the beauty of TUG is that I don't have to stay out of a thread to which I disagree. As long as I and others don't become disagreeable with one another. :)

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score

Hopefully they are getting paid and not pressured to volunteer to keep their serving job.

thickey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
a few more...

Hoopla-lah!
Half-time Hoopla-lah

Hoop-D-do
Half-time Hoop-D-do

Hoop-D-doo-dahs