• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone used [shill for Help 4 Timeshare Owners]

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
Please note: This is a shill/spammer promoting his own website - DeniseM

------------

I want to get rid of my Bluegreen timeshare and I contacted [my own website Help for Timeshare Owners/Help 4 Timeshare Owners]. They said that I would need to do a deed transfer to get it out of my name and that it would take upto 6 months max to complete. They have an A-rating with the BBB, good customer reviews and they offer a money-back guarantee. Has anyone dealt with them before? They seem pretty legiti and since they're letting me pay with credit card, I could always reverse the charge if they do not finish within 6 months. Its a lot of money and I just want to get opinions from past customers.

Their website is [my website - I'm a spammer]

Last edited by a moderator:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
if they offer a money back guarantee, this means they charge an upfront fee.

you should never do business with a company that charges an upfront fee for a "guarantee"

what efforts have you put forth sofar to try to give your timeshare away to a willing owner?

Last edited:

Htoo0

TUG Member
Reaction score
I really don't know anything about them but I can tell you all the advice I've seen here is NEVER pay an upfront fee. The majority of timeshares unfortunately simply aren't worth much and there is little likelihood they will be able to sell it for enough to recoup the money you paid them. Hope someone with more experiance answers you soon.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Most CC's aren't going to let you reverse the charges or open a dispute after 6 Months.

The guarantee is not in English. That's not very reassuring.

Last edited:

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
The "search" function is your friend...

I want to get rid of my Bluegreen timeshare and I contacted [spam deleted] Owners. They said that I would need to do a deed transfer to get it out of my name and that it would take upto 6 months max to complete. They have an A-rating with the BBB, good customer reviews and they offer a money-back guarantee. Has anyone dealt with them before? They seem pretty legiti and since they're letting me pay with credit card, I could always reverse the charge if they do not finish within 6 months. Its a lot of money and I just want to get opinions from past customers.

Their website is [URL deleted; Theo is not letting unknowns or scammers gain any free advertising with his help]

I doubt that you're going to hear from any real "past customers" here on TUG --- or from any non-fictional satisfied customers anywhere else either, for that matter.
I assume this is the same "entity" which was discussed in other TUG threads last month, in which this "entity" was identified in abbreviated form as [spam link deleted].

My recollection is that this "entity" claimed that one of its' principals (...a Dr. Deighan?) was both an attorney and also .... wait for it.... a rocket scientist too! :D
Enough said. It's certainly your money and your decision, but I'd personally never opt to just voluntarily flush hard earned money right down the toilet. YMMV.

Ridding oneself of an unwanted timeshare is certainly difficult, but magic beans, pixie dust and mythical "disposal" entities are simply not effective ways to get it done.
As far as the "6 months performance guarantee" goes --- just try to even find them 6 months from now, let alone ask them for a refund 6 months from now. Your call.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
You contacted THEM???? How did you hear of them? What else have you done to rid yourself of your TS? Why pay someone an unknown (large) amount to do little more than list it some (unknown)where. You can list it for sale for free-up to $100 in the Bargain Deals at the top of this very forum, or for the paltry sum of $15 you can join TUG and have FREE ads for whatever price you choose to set in the TUG Marketplace.

What a deal!

Paying an upfront fee to anyone to take a timeshare off your hands, is a fools errand. Don't do it. They'll take your money, and you'll still have your TS.

Jim

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Welcome to TUG, you took the time to find us now please heed the advice you have been given so far.

Because I have a little familiarity with the Cincy area I looked up that address. That is mainly doctors offices and without actually going over there I can say that they probably do not have an office in that building.

Notice the phone numbers they give for two offices are the same.

If you go to the facebook link then from the facebook page, go to the link provided there it takes you to a completely different website with a different phone number but the same addresses.

Look at the bottom of both pages and under the same addresses you will see the different phone numbers.

Others have said it and I will repeat it, do not send your money to these people, there are too many suspicious things here, the good catch of the foreign tongued warranty should be enough to warn you.

This is the third thread in the last few days for wanting to get out of a BG ownership. Check out the facebook group "Blue Green owners buy and sell." Let them know exactly what you have and they will help.

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
They said they aren't selling it, they are doing a deed transfer where they transfer it back the resort. They said it was different from the companies promising to sell it. BTW, my credit card will allow me to dispute charges upto a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
Where did you seethe rocket scientist stuff, I couldn't find that on their site.

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
To answer your question about my efforts. I listed on eBay, craigslist, Facebook and pretty much every free/low cost website on the Internet, no luck. My kids say they don't want it either because they can find better deals on resorts for what I'm paying in maintenance fees.

A friend of mine actually referred me to them, she did a alpenland deed transfer with them that only took 3 months. I just want o make sure I'm making a good decision. I will just do it. If they screw me, I'll dispute the charge, whatever happens, I will let you know what happens.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
They said they aren't selling it, they are doing a deed transfer where they transfer it back the resort.

NO ONE can 'deed back to the resort' anything that the HOA, or Board of Directors doesn't want deeded back. If this were the case, you could simply fill out a quit claim deed, have it recorded in the county, and *poof* it's theirs, not yours.

Absent the HOA's permission to accept a deed-back, they will deed it (or POA) in to the name of a fictitious company or entity, and when they get enough of these, they bankrupt the phony entity, causing the HOA's- and other owners in the resort- to go through legal expenses of foreclosure to eventually get the deeds back. We, here at TUG call this a 'Viking Ship'. We don't condone it's use.

All of us have seen MF's go up waaay too far, too fast, and have seen that 'Bad Debt' it the second largest expense of our resorts, behind staff salaries and waaay ahead of refurbishments.

Don't do it.

Jim

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
NO ONE can 'deed back to the resort' anything that the HOA, or Board of Directors doesn't want deeded back. If this were the case, you could simply fill out a quit claim deed, have it recorded in the county, and *poof* it's theirs, not yours.

Absent the HOA's permission to accept a deed-back, they will deed it (or POA) in to the name of a fictitious company or entity, and when they get enough of these, they bankrupt the phony entity, causing the HOA's- and other owners in the resort- to go through legal expenses of foreclosure to eventually get the deeds back. We, here at TUG call this a 'Viking Ship'. We don't condone it's use.

All of us have seen MF's go up waaay too far, too fast, and have seen that 'Bad Debt' it the second largest expense of our resorts, behind staff salaries and waaay ahead of refurbishments.

Don't do it.

Jim

So you're saying that you work for the resorts that are associated with these timeshares? If that's the case why should I care about you and your expenses? It's not my fault that you choose to do business with the same people that scammed me. I don't care if you own the company or you are the made that makes the beds, you CHOOSE to work for the resorts and you can CHOOSE to work for a legitimate company.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Whoa, now --- say WHAT???

So you're saying that you work for the resorts that are associated with these timeshares? If that's the case why should I care about you and your expenses? It's not my fault that you choose to do business with the same people that scammed me. I don't care if you own the company or you are the made that makes the beds, you CHOOSE to work for the resorts and you can CHOOSE to work for a legitimate company.

Jim has said no such things. He has merely (and correctly) noted in his own words that "acceptance" is a legal requirement for a deed transfer and that no resort or HOA is ever actually required to accept a "deedback". What part of that simple, straightforward and indisputable legal fact do you not care to process and understand?

You seem quite angry and defensive in your very first posts on your very first day of TUG registration. People here are trying to help you, whether or not you like or welcome or accept the facts and the unvarnished truth. You don't need to be grateful or gracious, but overt hostility at delivery of the facts and the truth is unwarranted.

Are you upset with a timeshare ownership that you chose to purchase --- OR are you actually just a shill for [spam link deleted], trying to get the name some free Internet exposure, but now getting angry that the scam is being promptly identified and rejected by attentive others for exactly what it really is --- just a scam? :ponder:

Last edited:

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just want o make sure I'm making a good decision. I will just do it.

Well you seem determined to do this despite the advice you've been given on these boards. It makes me wonder what your intention was of coming on these boards to ask.

BTW, you mentioned that this company in question deeds it back to the resort. One good recommendation that TUGgers usually give is to simply ask the resort's HOA if it will take the deed back. This is cheaper than hiring this company in question. The HOA might ask that you pay closing fees and perhaps the next MF but then everything will be clear and you won't have to worry about illegal transfers of credit dings.

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
It sounded like he works for the resort. I'm so mad with them right now and if someone chooses to work for the resort, then the deserve the negativity as well.

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
Well you seem determined to do this despite the advice you've been given on these boards. It makes me wonder what your intention was of coming on these boards to ask.

BTW, you mentioned that this company in question deeds it back to the resort. One good recommendation that TUGgers usually give is to simply ask the resort's HOA if it will take the deed back. This is cheaper than hiring this company in question. The HOA might ask that you pay closing fees and perhaps the next MF but then everything will be clear and you won't have to worry about illegal transfers of credit dings.

Who would I need to contact specifically to do that?

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Who would I need to contact specifically to do that?

Check out this article:

http://tug2.net/timeshare_advice/give_back_timeshare.html

The general advice is to not contact the front desk. The people there have no authority or say in the matter. Try writing a letter to the resort's Homeowners' Association (HOA) and explain your situation. Make it clear that taking the deed back would be a lot less messy than going through a foreclosure procedure.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score

I would note that Bluegreen points (if that's what is involved here) is potentially a different animal from a single resort / HOA / deeded week. If even legit at all, OP would be well advised to first contact Bluegreen directly, costing not a cent, to get BG input. If OP instead wants to just march blindly forward, against solid advice --- and pay some scammer entity big bucks to accomplish absolutely nothing, that is certainly the OP right and prerogative to go right ahead and do exactly that. :shrug:

Last edited:

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
It sounded like he works for the resort. I'm so mad with them right now and if someone chooses to work for the resort, then the deserve the negativity as well.

Nope, I certainly don't work for ANY resort. I'm just a timeshare owner, like you. If you think you're angry now, just think how pissed you'll be after they take your money, accomplish nothing, and you hear nothing from your resort until the maintenance bill comes in next year showing that you still own it!

Jim

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I certainly don't work for ANY resort. I'm just a timeshare owner, like you. If you think you're angry now, just think how pissed you'll be after they take your money, accomplish nothing, and you hear nothing from your resort until the maintenance bill comes in next year showing that you still own it!

Jim

I will try calling Bluegreen directly and see if they will work with me on that before I proceed. I will forward H4TSO's contract to my attorney to see what she says.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
No grace, no gratitude, no manners...

I will try calling Bluegreen directly and see if they will work with me on that before I proceed. I will forward H4TSO's contract to my attorney to see what she says.

You're welcome. :rolleyes:

I'm done here. Whether you are a unconvincing shill (...as I for one strongly suspect) or a legitimate poster, you are clearly going to need lots of luck.

Last edited:

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
I want to get rid of my Bluegreen timeshare and I contacted Help 4 Timeshare Owners. They said that I would need to do a deed transfer to get it out of my name and that it would take upto 6 months max to complete. They have an A-rating with the BBB, good customer reviews and they offer a money-back guarantee. Has anyone dealt with them before? They seem pretty legiti and since they're letting me pay with credit card, I could always reverse the charge if they do not finish within 6 months. Its a lot of money and I just want to get opinions from past customers.

How much are they charging you? (you mention "a lot of money"). And have they explained how they're exactly going to help you? In other words, what process are they using to dispose the timeshare?

Jnashreal

Banned
Reaction score
They said it would cost $2,760 and they would be doing a deed transfer. They said that the fee included the transfer fees that the resort and the assoc charges for the transfer as well. Has anyone done a deed transfer with Bluegreen that could tell me what the resorts charge? I'd like to know how my hi would be paying these peopleif I moved forward.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
How many points do you own? I couldn't imagine that it would cost you more than the $399 transfer fee and one years of Mf to find a new owner. If you own multiple contracts the $399 would be per contract. Still I think you could get it done for less than the fee.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is the timeshare paid in full? Are you current with your maintenance fees?

Seems like you could list it here on TUG in the Bargain deals and throw in a $1000 Visa card to get rid of it for less (as they do on ebay). Plus, you'd know that it was done properly. I don't even know for sure that you'd need to throw in that much.