• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
The TUG Banner is provided free of charge to any TUG member who wishes to take it on Vacation to snap a picture during their Stay!

The banner has been with more than 100 members on their vacations and we share them here on this thread as a wonderful memory of your TUG family vacation!

here is a link to the TUG banner photo history page:

http://tug2.net/tugbanner/TUG_member_banner.html

Tug Banner Rules if you want to take it on vacation with you!

1. you must sign the banner with your name (or tug login), put the location/resort you are at...and put a date on it(ill send a sharpie in the box).

2. you must take a photo of the banner at some location you visit during your vacation. I will leave the photo "background" up to you....be it the resort logo...a beautiful sunset on the beach....or a shot with a "timeshare billboard" in the background =)

it is optional if you want to be in the picture or not...I will also leave that up to you but I would certainly hope that at least some of you would include yourselves! I wish the banner would have shown up before my trip to orlando over the weekend or I would have kicked things off personally!

Its only about 3' wide...should easily be able to be held by one person or propped up wherever you wish!

3. you must mail the banner to the next person in line (Timeshare Von is currently maintaining the list)...or mail it back to me at the TUG office and ill send it on to the next person.

To get your name on the list to take the banner, simply post a reply in this thread with the approximate vacation time and location you are visiting to see if we can get the banner to you in time!

Last edited:

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am going to Vero Beach, Florida May 23-26 and I am going Harborside Resort, Bahamas on June 14-21. I would be happy to the banner along on either or both trips!

Tom

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sounds good to me...shoot me an email: tug@tug2.net and ill get it mailed out to you!

you can keep it for both trips if we dont find another person to get it to before mid june!

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
This will be fun to see where it goes. Are we suppose to mail it back to you to be mailed to the next person in line or will you supply the address of the next person it is to be mailed to? I don't leave until July 3rd. If you will have a list going you can add me for that week.

TG-036.jpg

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ill start a list in the first post here....but you can have the choice of either mailing it back to me...or if we have someone lined up already you can mail it on to them.

depending on how much postage is (ill find out when i ship it first) perhaps ill toss in some free membership extensions for those who participate and come through with pictures!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok...added the list...we will probably need to make sure we schedule some gaps in between transfers to allow time for mail travel (I dont expect you guys to send this stuff overnight or anything).

it will really be up to the person who is next in the list if they want to get it before they leave...or depending on their destination can perhaps get it at the resort while on vacation!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
gotcha down Doug! not quite sure how to organize the entries yet...so the numbers are going to be off till they fill up more!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
updated! thanks!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looking for someone going on vacation for the 1st week in june if possible!

May 30th - June 8th timeframe...anyone anyone?

jesuis1837

TUG Member
Reaction score
Would like to participate if possible!:p

We will be in Aruba, June 28th-July 5th :banana:

Black Diamond

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio & Sheidan Illinois weeks

Port Clinton, Ohio@ Clinton Reef Club= June 14 to 20
Sheridan Illinois@Sliver Leaf Fox River= June 21 to 27

Let me have it and I'll get the word out!!!

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Would like to participate if possible!:p

We will be in Aruba, June 28th-July 5th :banana:

not sure about this one jesuis1837....as you will be out of the country and that means swift would not get the banner for their week!

will keep it on the radar though!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio@ Clinton Reef Club= June 14 to 20
Sheridan Illinois@Sliver Leaf Fox River= June 21 to 27

Let me have it and I'll get the word out!!!

if you want to do the latter silverleaf resort...then tom and robin can take it to the bahamas and ship it to you for your 2nd week?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok list is updated...some of these are back to back weeks so perhaps some of you will need to mail the banner WHILE on vacation...(us only obviously) or have to mail it to the next banner holder at their resort and such.

this is going to be more difficult to coordinate than I originally anticipated =)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
wonder if I should get 2 banners if this gets so popular we have duplicates.

hrmmmm

debraxh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! We'll be at Mountain Retreat the week beginning Aug 2 -- if you need someone for that timeframe I'd be happy to do it.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
its a first come first serve option...ill put you in that slot Debrah!

jesuis1837

TUG Member
Reaction score
the idea of 2 banners is GREAT! Why not giving 2-3 weeks(or once a month?) delays from the banner outisde US and let the other (first banner) within a regular delay? This way the banner outisde US will have plenty of time to reach those TUGGERS!:D

bonniedwan

Reaction score
I will be at HGVC at SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida June 8-15. If you need someone for that week........I would love to volunteer for it. Let me know.

Thanks, :whoopie:
Bonnie

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
This would be for TUG members only bonnie...unless your guest label is just for lack of adding your member code!

let me know!