• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sellmytimesharenow.com - Anybody ever use?

jadejar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Morritt’s Tortuga, Morritt’s Seaside, Royal Dunes, Marriott Surfwatch, Marriott Grande Ocean, Moon Palace
I have not bought resale from this site but I did rent a unit from it almost 2 years ago. The site just gave my information to the owner to contact me directly. All the site did for him was to put his info online.

Socko33

Reaction score
I recently bought from sellmytimesharenow.com

5000point HGVC las vegas on the strip for $6000 and the owner's points from this current year for free.

It linked me up with a broker. I am currenlty waiting for the final closing step.

They were very efficient and customer service oriented. I don't know if that was the broker herself, or if it was the website.

If you need the name of the broker i used, just shoot me an email at adam.linet@gmail.com

Art

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have not bought resale from this site but I did rent a unit from it almost 2 years ago. The site just gave my information to the owner to contact me directly. All the site did for him was to put his info online.

That was exactly my experience. I did buy two weeks at a very good price. The seller and I arranged everything ourselves; I picked and paid the closing agent (JRA, not the high price one associated with sellmytimeshare.com).

Art

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I recently bought from sellmytimesharenow.com

5000point HGVC las vegas on the strip for $6000 and the owner's points from this current year for free.

It linked me up with a broker. I am currenlty waiting for the final closing step.

They were very efficient and customer service oriented. I don't know if that was the broker herself, or if it was the website.

If you need the name of the broker i used, just shoot me an email at adam.linet@gmail.com

Your first and only post is about this company?

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was told if you buy from www.Sellmytimesharenow.com you HAD to use their closing company. Isn't that still the case. I might buy something from them if the closing can be done by my closing company.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Yes, I do believe you have to use their closing company. Freda was here on TUG for a while, but she isn't here any longer, and I do wonder why she is gone from this site. So is skinsfan, and he worked for that company but would deny he was the owner.

A shill poster, just as I thought. :rolleyes: Didn't ever come back to say another thing.

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do believe you have to use their closing company. Freda was here on TUG for a while, but she isn't here any longer, and I do wonder why she is gone from this site. So is skinsfan, and he worked for that company but would deny he was the owner.

A shill poster, just as I thought. :rolleyes: Didn't ever come back to say another thing.

Whenever there is a post about this company they jump on. I started a thread last year about their marketing practices and the shills came out of the woodwork. Then as quickly as they'd arrived, they departed.

Art

TUG Member
Reaction score
To repeat my previous experience, all the company did was arrange advertising. They might have liked it if I had used their closing company, but they are so far out of the loop that they never contacted me to even suggest it.

Of course, thing could have changed since last year. I did just take a look at their site and the language there is that they recommend using their closing company.

FWIW, the weeks I bought were still be advertised a month after I closed on the sale so I have first hand experience on their lack of awareness of what is happening with the advertised weeks.

Art

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just had a good experience with this company. They found my Maui ad on Redweek and paid my asking price through paypal, including the paypal fees. I was initially cautious because I thought they at some point would try to drop a rental fee on me, but I didn't pay them a dime, and they paid me in full within 48 hours.

Regards.
Joe