• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Availability for week 51 and 52

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Well if you decided to try to book week 51 or 52 online today at the HGVC member website, here's what you would see.
NOTE: Today you can book up to Sunday Jan 3 checkout

Orlando - plenty of availability in all unit sizes
Las Vegas - plenty of availability in all unit sizes except Flamingo (beginning Wed 12/30 there is no availability)
Oahu - no availability
Waikoloa - very limited availability (not a full week in most unit sizes)
Carlsbad - very limited availability (not a full week in most unit sizes except studio)
Colorado - no availability
South Beach - very limited availability (not a full week in most unit sizes)

mbsteward

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

I just found out today that we made it past ROFR and was wondering about availability during week 51. I'm looking at Orlando to see the folks and the Mouse for a few days. I have read here on TUG Orlando is rarely a problem, but the curiosity was killing me...
Thanks for posting because there are, indeed, people out there wondering.

yumdrey

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I booked week 52 at Orlando yesterday, there were many rooms of all sizes (even some are 3BR Penthouse).

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Week 51 and 52 are event weeks in many locations, but they are not an event week in FL, so availability for FL should be fine.

Last edited:

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Week 51 and 52 are event weeks in many locations, but they are not an event week in FL, so availability for FL should be fine.

51 and 52 are event weeks in Las Vegas, and there is still plenty of availability.

Kurt

sml2181

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have reserved 2(!) 2-bedroom units at the Valdoro from December 21-25. I will check in at the Sheraton Mountain Vista on the 25th where I own that week.

I was surprised, but it was there...
The first day I checked there wasn't any availability. The next day, availability was there starting the 22nd and later that day there was availability starting Saturday 19th.

hicksville

Reaction score
Well if you decided to try to book week 51 or 52 online today at the HGVC member website, here's what you would see.
NOTE: Today you can book up to Sunday Jan 3 checkout

Las Vegas - plenty of availability in all unit sizes except Flamingo (beginning Wed 12/30 there is no availability)
Oahu - no availability
Waikoloa - very limited availability (not a full week in most unit sizes)
Carlsbad - very limited availability (not a full week in most unit sizes except studio)
Colorado - no availability
South Beach - very limited availability (not a full week in most unit sizes)

Just booked Dec 26-31 at Grand Waikikian. More points than I want to use (6510) but I figured we'd snag it and then change it later if something better comes up. Will keep checking to see if we can swap into one of the other towers.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Here's what I saw earlier in the week (a very different picture)

Here's what I saw on March 25 during the middle of the day (where we had the ability to book up to Sat 12/25 checkout).

Las Vegas - plenty of availability in all unit sizes
Oahu - one bdrms Kalia Tower & Grand Waikikian, Lagoon Tower was a little hard to tell but it looked like folks may have been using the changeable reservations feature for studio, one bdrm and two bdrm
Waikoloa - plenty of availability in all unit sizes at Waikoloa Beach Resort, 2bdrm (including 2 bdrm penthouses) at Bay Club and 1 bdrm at Kings' Land
Carlsbad - plenty of availability in all unit sizes
Colorado - almost nothing (not a full week)
South Beach - plenty of availability in all unit sizes

It definitely pays to use the changeable reservations for destinations other than Orlando & Vegas :D

Last edited:

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Just booked Dec 26-31 at Grand Waikikian. More points than I want to use (6510) but I figured we'd snag it and then change it later if something better comes up. Will keep checking to see if we can swap into one of the other towers.

Congratulations :clap:
Some folks might release their days if they decide later they can't afford it (i.e. airfare is too high from their area, unemployment, etc).
Definitely keep checking and Good Luck :)

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Week 51 available at HGVC Waikoloa Beach Resort

Two Bedroom Premier 6 nights with a Sunday 12/20 Checkin on the HGVC website.

Last edited: