• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Corporate Consulting Associates

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
It is just me or do the last three posts seem to be possibly generated by AI? Hmm...
Yup. “Her” real writing skills are there to see though.

Anyone who writes like this:
“last month my experience with Corporate Consulting Associates is great.. “
“Here all thing is real”
“Because this one reviews my last month experience.”
“I don't know why you are thinking about not well.”

Does not also write this:
“My last month's experience with them has been characterized by reliability, transparency, and genuine dedication to helping me achieve my business goals.”

They also don’t write like this. Check out Mia Turner’s review at Corporate Consulting Associates website. It shares nothing with todays fake shill post on TUG. It is as if it is written by two completely fake reviewers.
IMG_7217.jpeg

Edited: This scammer is so bad they actually have TWO Mia Turner reviews at their website.
IMG_7218.jpeg

Last edited:

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
This thread made me literally laugh out loud.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Despite all the AI or copy/paste written gobbledygook at Corporate Consulting Associates website, this company is nothing more than an exit company scammer, something we already knew. Below is from a victim who reported the scam to the BBB. Note that the victim was told to not pay the maintenance fee, a common tactic by the scammer to just have the timeshare foreclosed.

A reminder: The owner of Corporate Consulting Associates, Jeffrey Heith Shaver, posed as a satisfied customer trying to fool TUG/victims on the related previously linked thread. This guy needs to be put in jail.

IMG_7220.jpeg

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
wow, its almost like the hole being dug cant get any deeper....

Volkyro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Regal Vistas
I am agree with you and your concern.. But this one review is mine. and this reviews is real.

I mean the lack of effort at this point is almost insulting. You can't actually think you're fooling anyone at this point, right?

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have two prior instances of this company posting fake, shill reviews on their own company (the owner Jeffrey Heith Shaver posting one, the other using the company email address at sign up).
And, as with these posts as well as all other shill postings here, while they always say how good and effective these companies supposedly are, they never mention the price, how much they paid for these alleged services. :ponder:

Reactions: RX8

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Three people who claim to have been scammed by Corporate Consulting Associates. Just read all the lies told by this scammer.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Hi i am Mia Turner... last month my experience with Corporate Consulting Associates is great.. Here all thing is real.
Corporate Consulting Associates LLC exceeded my expectations in every aspect. My last month's experience with them has been characterized by reliability, transparency, and genuine dedication to helping me achieve my business goals. The team demonstrated a deep understanding of the corporate landscape and provided valuable insights that have proven instrumental in making informed decisions. I am truly grateful for the authentic and positive impact Corporate Consulting Associates LLC has had on my business.

Barf!

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
It is just me or do the last three posts seem to be possibly generated by A
Have you tried the latest LLM AI’s? They write much better than those last three posts. Those posts scream fraud by someone with poor English language skills.