• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
For those who care to have significant errors in data on the preview site corrected, I was able to get the Account Name corrected through the Title Department.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
If the preview site is listing the wrong point of contact, this can be fixed by call the title department
Here we go loopty loop
For those who care to have significant errors in data on the preview site corrected, I was able to get the Account Name corrected through the Title Department.
Here we go loopty lye

Sent from my RCT6873W42 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham points
So, as of yesterday I am no longer able to log in to preview site, I had been for months. I keep getting LOGIN ERROR.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
So, as of yesterday I am no longer able to log in to preview site, I had been for months. I keep getting LOGIN ERROR.
just logged in - ownership section is limited b/c I cannot open up and see owned point/contract size. Only contract numbers.

Site is just slow.... But if I can book APR 13 mo. in advance I will forgize all downsides. my 1hr calls to owner care are so much fun.......

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
On the preview site, after the phone number was updated, it got changed and the regular site no longer permits me to change anything relating to contact information.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Persistence pays off. Got the contact info correct, again, at least until it changes again.

As a survivor of many attempts by Wyndham to force sale of some of my better contracts and other actions to take VIP from me through attempted or actual manipulation of computer date, I remain confident that correcting wrong date before roll out is a wise course of action and well worth the effort.

The main remaining focus is to:

Step 1: get all contracts listed under at least one owner in the ownership section.
Step 2: get all contracts listed under all member names that I have managed to get active.
Step 3: get the balance of the owner entries on the old site their own member number and password.

Last edited:

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
just logged in - ownership section is limited b/c I cannot open up and see owned point/contract size. Only contract numbers.

Site is just slow.... But if I can book APR 13 mo. in advance I will forgize all downsides. my 1hr calls to owner care are so much fun.......

Did the site access problem work itself out?

I was doing a routine check tonight of the site. I have to click multiple time to see what the highest number of contracts are. While doing this, one popped up that listed the one contract that showed the owners of that contract and the points associated with the contract. Could not make it do it again.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Even though I received written confirmation that the Account name problem was corrected for five of the contracts, It still reverts to a different name some of the time for certain things.

The preview site is working as it relates to reservations using credit pool points updating to the preview site under the points section.

Last edited:

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
The preview site is working as it relates to reservations using credit pool points updating to the preview site under the points section.

And when did it not? As far as I can tell the points section has been working foe quite awhile. You seem to be purposely trying to agitate people. Please attempt to make your posts helpful rather than annoying.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
From the Wyndham Newsletter: "... WEBSITE IS GETTING AN UPGRADE!
... before it officially launches in the upcoming months."

Last edited:

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
At some point you have to recognize that he is just talking to himself.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
From the Wyndham Newsletter: "... WEBSITE IS GETTING AN UPGRADE!
... before it officially launches in the upcoming months."

good point... the new site wont launch for a few months... we can stop obsessing about whether it works or not now

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
good point... the new site wont launch for a few months... we can stop obsessing about whether it works or not now

I, for one, do not mind keeping current on a daily basis for what is happening through the roll out and Wyndham's fixing of issues that emerge. For the balance of the "we", what they do is up to them.

Maybe a on topic post on what you are seeing on the preview pages for your accounts?

Last edited:

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
As of today, per Wyndham Corporate, ARP reservations on-line is not expected to be part of the roll out of the new site. They are expecting a information release shortly on what will be part of the site.

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
As of today, per Wyndham Corporate, ARP reservations on-line is not expected to be part of the roll out of the new site. They are expecting a information release shortly on what will be part of the site.

Do you hear Wyndham corporate in your head, or are they at the other end og the can and string setup?

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I, for one, do not mind keeping current on a daily basis for what is happening through the roll out and Wyndham's fixing of issues that emerge. For the balance of the "we", what they do is up to them.

Maybe a on topic post on what you are seeing on the preview pages for your accounts?
I havent bothered to log into the preview site

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)

Per whom at Wyndham corporate?

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Per whom at Wyndham corporate?

Per Web Site Development. Anyone with with questions about their new site access or details or whatever should give them a call. They appear to be the most helpful. To get to them call Wyndham Reservations or Wyndham Customer Care and insist to speak with them directly.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
Per Web Site Development. Anyone with with questions about their new site access or details or whatever should give them a call. They appear to be the most helpful. To get to them call Wyndham Reservations or Wyndham Customer Care and insist to speak with them directly.
wow you must speak with people at wyndham who actually know what is going on. everyone I speak with takes 3 hours only to side with me after an extensive review or manager/supervisor support....

I'll believe it when I see it.......

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
In my continuing back and forth over getting the proper name on a couple of my contracts and get the name of a different unrelated LLC off the effected contacts, Wyndham advises the system changes (presumably Voyager) have been going on for a few years. That is why they will not permit re-stacking of where points are drawn from. They also said that some people have gone to jail and/or fined.

One thing of passing interest, the representative indicated that they had been forwarding potential problem accounts up line and that last fall they did a update to staff letting them know of the results of there efforts.

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know, I'm not in jail, nor have I been fined. And I believe that I am in wyndhams eyes, one of the very few big problem, problem children they are dealing with in this suspensions thing.

I can also say the details of what Wyndham and I worked out as a resolution are known to only a very few Wyndham employees; certainly to none of the folks who interface with members

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
The theater of the absurd continues... people going to jail or being fined... give me a break, April Fools is not for 10 days...

Just fear mongering.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Yeah, I'm not buying the jail thing either. MAYBE they try to sue someone for the cost of the points they used that were not theirs. That's assuming that that person knowingly abused a bug in the system for their profit. I highly doubt it though. Just easier to kick them out of the program or if they have deeded property, make it so they can only make reservations at that property and no where else. Still, that's probably a stretch too. If they find someone knowingly took advantage of a bug, I'm sure they might try to scare them, but it would be difficult and costly to prosecute. I'm sure there are easier ways for Wyndham to deal with those people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
The theater of the absurd continues... people going to jail or being fined... give me a break, April Fools is not for 10 days...

Just fear mongering.

Not April's fools to a person
Yeah, I'm not buying the jail thing either. MAYBE they try to sue someone for the cost of the points they used that were not theirs. That's assuming that that person knowingly abused a bug in the system for their profit. I highly doubt it though. Just easier to kick them out of the program or if they have deeded property, make it so they can only make reservations at that property and no where else. Still, that's probably a stretch too. If they find someone knowingly took advantage of a bug, I'm sure they might try to scare them, but it would be difficult and costly to prosecute. I'm sure there are easier ways for Wyndham to deal with those people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prosecutions do occur.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/timeshare-news-and-scams

Status
Not open for further replies.