• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free RCI Points Membership 99,667 annual points, 2017 fees paid, and more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This RCI Membership includes 2 Vacation Village Resorts

First is Vacation Village at Bonaventure located in Weston, Fl, currently converted into 75,000 RCI points disbursed every year. The deed is for a 2 bed, 2 bath lock off, unit no. 604, Deeded Week 26 (July 4th most years). Maintenance are billed each year and fees for 2017 were $951 (2017 already paid).

The second is Vacation Village at Parkway located in Kissimmee, Fl, currently converted into 74,000 RCI points. This is a Triennial B Unit and points are disbursed ever year at a rate of 24667. The deed is for a 2 bed, 2 bath lock off, unit no. 10708, Deeded Week 40 (every third year usage 17, 20, 23…). Maintenance fees are billed every third year (17paid, 20, 23…) and fees for 2017 were $863.

Deeds are free and clear. All dues are paid through 2017 and 2019 respectively. This means you get free use of 149,000 points. Upon transfer of membership you will get this year’s allotment of 99,667 points and will receive two additional years of points from Vacation Village at Parkway at 24,667 before having to pay the maintained fees on Parkway in 2020.

I will pay transfer and closing fees using LT, as recommended by so many on this site. You will only need to pay for RCI points account I believe it is $100 for current members and $224 for new members. The RCI Membership is optional.

So to sum this one up, you get two Vacation Village Units free and clear. Those units are currently converted to points. You get 99,667 points per year added to your RCI points account. You will start with 99,667 points upon transfer. Bonaventure is billed every year (you will not be billed until 2018). Parkway is billed every third year (you will not be billed until 2020 then not again until 2023)

If you have any additional question please feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

rgroves944

Reaction score
This RCI Membership includes 2 Vacation Village Resorts

First is Vacation Village at Bonaventure located in Weston, Fl, currently converted into 75,000 RCI points disbursed every year. The deed is for a 2 bed, 2 bath lock off, unit no. 604, Deeded Week 26 (July 4th most years). Maintenance are billed each year and fees for 2017 were $951 (2017 already paid).

The second is Vacation Village at Parkway located in Kissimmee, Fl, currently converted into 74,000 RCI points. This is a Triennial B Unit and points are disbursed ever year at a rate of 24667. The deed is for a 2 bed, 2 bath lock off, unit no. 10708, Deeded Week 40 (every third year usage 17, 20, 23…). Maintenance fees are billed every third year (17paid, 20, 23…) and fees for 2017 were $863.

Deeds are free and clear. All dues are paid through 2017 and 2019 respectively. This means you get free use of 149,000 points. Upon transfer of membership you will get this year’s allotment of 99,667 points and will receive two additional years of points from Vacation Village at Parkway at 24,667 before having to pay the maintained fees on Parkway in 2020.

I will pay transfer and closing fees using LT, as recommended by so many on this site. You will only need to pay for RCI points account I believe it is $100 for current members and $224 for new members. The RCI Membership is optional.

So to sum this one up, you get two Vacation Village Units free and clear. Those units are currently converted to points. You get 99,667 points per year added to your RCI points account. You will start with 99,667 points upon transfer. Bonaventure is billed every year (you will not be billed until 2018). Parkway is billed every third year (you will not be billed until 2020 then not again until 2023)

If you have any additional question please feel free to ask.

rgroves944

Reaction score
Would uou be interested in transferring the villages at parkway only?

corywarren

Reaction score
Could you please contact me about this timeshare. I am looking to acquire my first timeshare and just visited Vacation Village last week. Cory (704)477-5423. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.