• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vacation Propeties For Less LLC

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham club acess, Wyndham Smokey Mountain
Anyone every heard of this company selling resale properties?

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Anyone every heard of this company?

dewdrops

Reaction score
I had same question (search threads under benjamintimeshares and onedollartimeshares).
I think this company *was* onedollartimeshares on ebay, and previously ODT was benjamintimeshares.
Some members posted they recently purchased from onedollartimeshares, I've been meaning to PM them to see if they knew why onedollartimeshares no longer has store on ebay.

Are you thinking of bidding or buying from them? Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks!

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes I am but I don't want to get scammed. It's listed under robbert Garrlandt

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
legit or not...no matter who you are buying from...always verify 100% before any money changes hands or you sign anything!

there are a few checklists for buying in the advice section!

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Would this be located in the buy and selling forum red section?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Can't find much info on this guy at all? Robbert Garrlandt Is the broker?? Vacation Properties for less

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can't find much info on this guy at all? Robbert Garrlandt Is the broker?? Vacation Properties for less
I was interested in a listing but passed. Not interested in someone changing company name multiple times in a year.
The listing I was interested in has sold. I'm sure another listing for the property I wanted will come along with a more reputable seller

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yea it seems that they change the name quite often!!

geerlijd

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shanty Creek Vacation Club
WorldMark
Wyndham Bali Hai
Wyndham Canterbury
Wynhdam South Shore
I won an ebay auction from them in early September. It was a $0.01 purchase, and the first week I can use is not until August, 2019 so I don't have much risk. I'm not terribly impressed so far. They got the contract out quickly, I got it signed and notarized, and we worked through an approval required by the resort. That was all done in the first 4 weeks. Now 7 more weeks have gone by and they haven't gotten the deed written and signed by the seller so it can start recording yet. I expect recording to go at the speed of the county, but usually transfer companies can get the deed prepared and executed much faster. I'll provide an update on how this turns out. My gut feel is it will get done, they are just too busy to be on top of it, or not real competent.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I won an eBay auction from them in April for a Buganvilias Presidential Sky Suites contract. It took about 6 weeks for the contract transfer to take place; that was dealt with by the resort only since it was just an RTU contract. In the end, all I got from them was an e-mail saying that the transfer was complete; I believe that they got the letter reporting the completion but didn't provide me a copy since it had the seller's contact information. I eventually requested a confirmation letter directly from the resort and got it in about a month.

Of note, the contract they provided showed the "closing costs" to be about equal to what I paid on eBay for the contract. The resort itself charges about $150, I believe, to transfer a contract. I have no doubt that they pocketed the balance, so I would never attempt to sell a timeshare through them. I suspect that they or another group got an upfront fee from the sellers as well, but never inquired about that. (Not really sure why anyone would use a resale company to get out of a Mexican RTU contract anyway.) If they were selling another contract like that on eBay that I wanted, I would probably go ahead with purchasing from them, but there's not much incentive for them to work hard on a transfer since they already have the money.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark (Past)
I just won an ebay auction from them for Wyndham Grand Desert. So far they have been prompt and responsive but in the very beginning of the process. I'll post back once I have it completed.

Lowbud

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Resorts, The Royal Cancun, The Royal Sands, The Royal Haciendas
Westgate Smokey Mountain
Vacation village Weston
Grandview Las Vegas
I've picked up two contracts through these folks. No issues.

geerlijd

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shanty Creek Vacation Club
WorldMark
Wyndham Bali Hai
Wyndham Canterbury
Wynhdam South Shore
Followup to my post above. A day after I posted, I got a response that the deed was out for recording, and today I received the recorded deed. Everything worked out fine, I would buy from them again.

Last edited:

cindyc

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Kohala Suites, HGVC - Boulevard, HGV - Sedona Summit (deeded weeks), Sheraton Desert Oasis
I also won a one cent auction from them on eBay, a deeded Sedona Summit week. They have been very quick so far. The auction ended on November 5, both we and the sellers have been speedy with turning documents around. Our documents are out for recording already. I have been very satisfied with their communication and service.