• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2018 ] Anyone work with Express Closing Firm, LLC?

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
I did a google search on “Express Closing Firm” and found the following

From https://www.missouri-register.com/LC001574261-express-closing-firm-llc
Express Closing Firm LLC is a business entity registered in the state of Missouri under the legal form of Limited Liability Company. It can be found in the register by the DOS ID LC001574261. The company was established and set into the register at 25th January 2018 and its current status is Active. Location address of this company is at 120 South Central Avenue, Clayton, 63105, MO.
I also did a google searched using the address I found their other website along with Yelp reviews
http://www.nationwidesettlement.solutions/contact-us/
https://www.yelp.com/biz/nationwide-settlement-solutions-springfield

It appears that Nationwide Settlement Solutions is another timeshare exit company that charges owners thousands of dollars for their service.
https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/busines...tlement-solutions-in-springfield-mo-310619619

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
I think some Tug members have purchased their timeshares from timeshare exit companies (aka postcard companies or PCCs) perhaps they can provide some tips on what to look out for.

amy241

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Sanibel Cottages (Affiliate)
Marriott Ko ‘Olina
The reviews are terrible.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Did you find this reseller on the TUG Marketplace?

amy241

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko ‘Olina
Yes I did.

Last edited:

amy241

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko ‘Olina
I’m also excited to hear Blackstone bought Turtle Bay. I wonder if they will be a timeshare resort.

Last edited:

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Kingsland
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
Getting back to Express Closing Firm, has anyone here bought a TS through them? They are still advertising in the TUG marketplace. They have apparently been TUG members since April 2018.
Clearly not a good route for selling - would risks be comparable for buying?

amy241

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko ‘Olina
Getting back to Express Closing Firm, has anyone here bought a TS through them? They are still advertising in the TUG marketplace. They have apparently been TUG members since April 2018.
Clearly not a good route for selling - would risks be comparable for buying?

I know the listing that you are referring to and it is priced way too low to pass ROFR.

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
I'm not sure we're looking at the same listing - the one I'm looking at was posted a few weeks after you originally asked about Express Closing Firm.

Cougvere

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale
Has anyone worked with the following on purchasing a timeshare:

Express Closing Firm, LLC
1420 South Enterprise Ave., Suite H
Springfield, MO 65804[/URL]

How did the transaction go? Were you happy with the experience?
I just finished a transaction with them for a Vacation Internationale contract and was very pleased with the process. I worked with Katie and she was fantastic. I have purchased contracts from individual owners in the past but this was my first one through a 3rd party company. It was handled professionally and I would use them again, or least Katie.

DK3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else worked with this company since the last post ?

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
Yes, and would consider using them again. We bought a 6,000 point Worldmark contract through Express Closing LLC via a TUG ad in August - Katie was our contact person also. Total cost including transfer was $1,000, so almost too good to be true. I kept a close eye on the process to make sure it was moving along in case I needed to file a credit card dispute, but after one significant glitch, things moved along and completed by mid-November, which seems about right for Worldmark.

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
I purchased total of 5 timeshare contracts from them.

Great company to work with. Worked with Breanne and Katie.

No issues.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara
Hello, I'm dealing with Breanne at Express Closings right now. I have a question concerning the payment of the Ebay auction price. She sent me a credit card authorization form to pay this. I asked her if I could just pay through the Ebay pay now link and she responded "It is not allowed." Is it common practice? I figure if I pay through Ebay/PayPal at least that is protected. I guess I could always dispute the charge if she does not perform. (I have also posted a separate thread asking this question.)
Thanks for any response!

Last edited:

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Life is simple. If you don't want to pay the way they want and they won't budge, the option you have is to walk away from the deal...

George

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you pay using CC, you can always dispute but i do not think you will need to do so.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara
Thanks for the responses. Things seem to be progressing just fine.

E

brianfox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai x3
Hello, I'm dealing with Breanne at Express Closings right now. I have a question concerning the payment of the Ebay auction price. She sent me a credit card authorization form to pay this. I asked her if I could just pay through the Ebay pay now link and she responded "It is not allowed." Is it common practice? I figure if I pay through Ebay/PayPal at least that is protected. I guess I could always dispute the charge if she does not perform. (I have also posted a separate thread asking this question.)
Thanks for any response!
Dispute the charge (within the credit card company's timeframe) - this can definitely be done.
PayPal/Ebay protection does not extend to real estate transactions.
My guess is using their portal lowers their CC transaction fees or they get a kickback.

ontilt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Bay Club
HGVC Valdoro x2
Worldmark
I'm working with them now and they showed me an estoppel from January. I requested that an updated copy be provided at close and they seemed confused as to why I would ask. Is it out of line for me to ask for that or am I being overly concerned?

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm working with them now and they showed me an estoppel from January. I requested that an updated copy be provided at close and they seemed confused as to why I would ask. Is it out of line for me to ask for that or am I being overly concerned?

It's your money!

If in doubt check it out. It doesn't hurt to obtain a "current" estoppel in my opinion.