• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2019 Quarter House Calendar

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Attached is QH's calendar for 2019.

Big events are at the bottom of the page.

Attachments

• QH 2019 Calendar.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 113

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Thanks Jim for the chart.

In the newsletter we got for the Quarter House there is a blurb about QH participating in a new exchange system, called the Cooperative Association of Resort Exchangers or C.A.R.E.

Does anyone have any more information about this system? The website doesn’t explain much.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Attached is QH's calendar for 2019.

Big events are at the bottom of the page.
Jim, Thanks for the chart, I'm always nervous that I have booked the right travel for my week 3...I'm excited to be going back this January to NOLA

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Jim, Thanks for the chart, I'm always nervous that I have booked the right travel for my week 3...I'm excited to be going back this January to NOLA

I didn't use to be nervous until one year I checked in at QH for our Week 47 a week early! Week 47 was Thanksgiving week on all the other timeshare calendars. I think it was because of the Sugar Bowl being late or something like that.

My heart sank after having driven 18 hours and faced with another 18 hours for nothing. But Sheneka said they had a 2BR unit available they could swap for mine. Instant in-house exchanges!!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I didn't use to be nervous until one year I checked in at QH for our Week 47 a week early! Week 47 was Thanksgiving week on all the other timeshare calendars. I think it was because of the Sugar Bowl being late or something like that.

My heart sank after having driven 18 hours and faced with another 18 hours for nothing. But Sheneka said they had a 2BR unit available they could swap for mine. Instant in-house exchanges!!

LOL, that is why I'm now nervous, I remember reading that story and thinking this is something I would / could do...I love the folks at QH... This is one of my favorite and best TS purchases I have done...

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
LOL, that is why I'm now nervous, I remember reading that story and thinking this is something I would / could do...I love the folks at QH... This is one of my favorite and best TS purchases I have done...

I have four weeks at QH and one year, we used three of the four. It's just too far from here!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I have four weeks at QH and one year, we used three of the four. It's just too far from here!

I only have 1 week at QH and from MI, it is a distance but I can usually find deals on air fare. Last year, we did the external trade and got a great trade into HH in August. This year we are going with our newly retired SIL and BIL... I'm so looking forward to this trip.

Last edited:

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I wish they still had the owners section on the website...

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just got my newsletter in the mail and see that MF's are going up 4.23% for next year... QH does a good job of keeping MF's in line, I just wish my salary went up 4.23%....

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got my newsletter in the mail and see that MF's are going up 4.23% for next year... QH does a good job of keeping MF's in line, I just wish my salary went up 4.23%....

Isn't that something like the second 4% fee increase in the last 12 years or so? I know the last one was the first in 7 years. I am looking for when the last increase was. 1% a year increase is unheard of in the timeshare world and blows away all the theories and excuses that justify the 5-10% increases at other resorts.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was almost right. The last increase was for 2015 and was the first in 7 years. So this is the second 4% increase in 11 years. I do not know what % increase occurred in 2008.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I was almost right. The last increase was for 2015 and was the first in 7 years. So this is the second 4% increase in 11 years. I do not know what % increase occurred in 2008.
QH had a small increase last year. I always pre-pay my MF’s in June for the following year, and I got a small bill for like $20 that I had to pay last November for 2018. I agree the MF’s are reasonable and they do a great job in keeping the cost down.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
QH had a small increase last year. I always pre-pay my MF’s in June for the following year, and I got a small bill for like $20 that I had to pay last November for 2018. I agree the MF’s are reasonable and they do a great job in keeping the cost down.

I think that was property tax and not an actual maintenance fee increase. I could be wrong but that is what I remember. I will look later today when I have time.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I think that was property tax and not an actual maintenance fee increase. I could be wrong but that is what I remember. I will look later today when I have time.

Yes, the city hit them with something like a 15% property tax increase.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I think your right.... I'm still very pleased with the way QH manages this TS and keeps the place up and the costs down...LOVE QH

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think your right.... I'm still very pleased with the way QH manages this TS and keeps the place up and the costs down...LOVE QH

Me too. Even at 2% a year increase it takes 35 years to double the fee.

Unfortunately I have noticed that II lowered the trading power of QH by quite a bit. It is a minor annoyance more than anything else.