• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana views from a BALCONY - Post your best photos!

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Are you an owner? staying on trade? or a paid stay? Curious how Nanea determines who gets the parking lot views.

Another thread - Nanea Observations - discusses this.
This was a 5-nite Promo for a 1Bd. We got a 2Bd.

Timestamp rules. Make your reservation exactly when window opens online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
That's a nice view from an OV unit. I would say that is on par with the lower floor views at Hyatt Residences down the beach which they call OF but actually overlook the pool then the ocean.

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
What did you have to do to rotate the picture? I’ve tried rotating on my Mac, but it still looks upside down when posted here.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
What did you have to do to rotate the picture? I’ve tried rotating on my Mac, but it still looks upside down when posted here.

Saved it to my images (on iPhone) and then flipped it using Edit function.

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
F44D465E-B47E-45D5-BD57-510C06D230C8.jpeg

I rotated the image again, but it didn’t help.

Last edited:

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
BDD6BA6A-C08A-49AB-9784-69262CB4128A.jpeg

Now I saved the image from the prior post and rotated it again on my iPad. It looks ok on my iPad.

Last edited:

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
So I tried rotating the original image I took and posting it. It didn’t work. Saving the image I posted and then rotating it seems to work. How do I get the original image to post properly, without first posting it and rotating it?

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
20181026_065728.jpg
20181026_062343.jpg
view literally from the sofa bed, building 14 6th floor Westin Lagunamar. The floor the ceiling windows make all the difference

Last edited:

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
Moonrise over Lagunamar. If you look closely, there is a cruise ship on the horizon.
moonrise.jpg

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Hard to take a photo that covers the views of this balcony.
WKORV 2629 (OFD 1Bd) - so I will post some that I took during Sept 8-15
(a reason to consider OFD even with the huge MFs)
View attachment 8251

View attachment 8247 View attachment 8248 View attachment 8249 View attachment 8250

I have never seen such wonderful photos of the OFD view and balconies. Where are these units located within the south building? Do they all have an ocean view like this? Are they hard to book?

Last edited:

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
To GCB (Westin beach) - 10min walk? short Iguana (shuttle ride). We do not really go to the beach at GCB - so many more great beaches

To ocean? Depends...
By 4WD - it is 17 mins to Trunk Bay, 23 mins to Maho/Francis. 40 mins to Salt Pond.

What is your villa number?

I found it...3410. I love your photos!

Last edited:

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
WKORV 1BR OFC, First Floor (Unit 3130).

At first I was apprehensive about 1st floor but ended up really liking the unit, as well as the studio next door. I liked the convenience of just walking down the stairs to either Kahekili park or out to the pool area. We like the beach and shade under the trees in front of the houses next to Kahekili park. Sunsets were nice from this lanai, a little more obstructed by trees on the sand dunes on the studio side.

IMG_1639.jpeg

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is clearly taken from inside, so technically not a view from the balcony :D
fair enough, i wanted to point out that even from the inside the view is amazing :)
A real balcony picture:
20181021_142447zzz.jpg

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
fair enough, i wanted to point out that even from the inside the view is amazing :)
A real balcony picture:
View attachment 8762

You are in the absolute best building at Lagunamar. Most people will not be lucky enough to get that view. Lucky you. Maybe they know you are their ambassador!

Last edited:

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are in the absolute best building at Lagunamar. Most people will not be lucky enough to get that view. Lucky you. Maybe they know you are their ambassador! Typical rough waters appear to have returned today.
the ocean is even calmer today, please see the pics below. That picture was taken the first day we arrived. Most condos at Lagunamar have great views but you can get an outstanding room if you mention you are going to share the pictures with Traveltime :)
20181027_124109.jpg
20181027_123516.jpg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Funny - I have a picture that is nearly identical to emuyshondt's in post #157, but the landscaping isn't as mature. I took this the first or 2nd year after the resort opened.

WKORV Lanai.jpg

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
the ocean is even calmer today, please see the pics below. That picture was taken the first day we arrived. Most condos at Lagunamar have great views but you can get an outstanding room if you mention you are going to share the pictures with Traveltime :)View attachment 8769 View attachment 8770

Must be the calm before the storm (so the saying goes). Beautiful photos. I wish the weather were like that year round. I doubt TravelTime has any pull at Lagunamar. LOL

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
deleted

Last edited:

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Beautiful view from Westin Naanea. I love the green open space in between the buildings. Are they going to build something there in the future?

Per agreement between Westin and the county, that property will remain a park in perpetuity.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Great view. Is that WKORVN across the green space?