• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Coconut Palms Beach Resort II 2 Bedroom Floating Week

troysers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resort: Coconut Palms Beach Resort II
Location: 611 South Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Week: Floating
Check in days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Level: Red
Size: 2BR
Usage: Yearly
Exchange: Interval International
2019 Maintenance Fees: $819.51 – paid

This resort is directly on the beach. It has been a good run, but health issues are reason for transferring. All special assessments and current year maintenance fee have been paid.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Hi troysers,
What weeks do your unit float?
What is the view from the unit?

baybee210

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resort: Coconut Palms Beach Resort II
Location: 611 South Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Week: Floating
Check in days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Level: Red
Size: 2BR
Usage: Yearly
Exchange: Interval International
2019 Maintenance Fees: $819.51 – paid

This resort is directly on the beach. It has been a good run, but health issues are reason for transferring. All special assessments and current year maintenance fee have been paid.
What is the deeded unit number?
Do the 2br units pay same maintenance fee as 1br?
Is the 2019 week included?

troysers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi troysers,
What weeks do your unit float?
What is the view from the unit?

Sorry for late reply. I thought I would get an email notice when there was an additional post to the thread but that did not happen.

To answer your questions: The week floats 52 weeks of the year. The view depends on which unit you reserve. There are four different buildings that make up Coconut Palms Beach resort. I usually reserve in the Royal Palm building which is oceanfront. To whomever takes over the week I can provide the unit map and share strategies that allows me to get an ocean front unit every time I make a reservation. That said, the vast majority of units are either ocean front or ocean view.

troysers

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the deeded unit number?
Do the 2br units pay same maintenance fee as 1br?
Is the 2019 week included?

The deeded unit number is 1018-19 (could be 1019-18 but I would have to confirm number on documents which are at my other house). Since it is a floating week, not sure how relevant deeded week is as far as staying at the resort as you can reserve any two bedroom unit at the resort if available. I have never stayed in the deeded unit.

I don't know what the maintenance fee is for a one bedroom as we only own the two bedroom week which I can confirm for 2019 is $819.51.

I deposited the 2019 week with interval international as I had already paid the 2019 maintenance fee, but could consider providing a guest certificate for a serious party.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do believe all fees for all sizes are the same or close to it. This makes the 2BR a good value vs the 1BR.

There are really just two main buildings with one 5 story and the other 2 story. The other “building” area is two small rows of very small single story villas.

Last edited:

troysers

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do believe all fees for all sizes are the same or close to it. This makes the 2BR a good value vs the 1BR.

There are really just two main buildings with one 5 story and the other 2 story. The other “building” area is two small rows of very small single story villas.

Thank you to Saintsfanfl for providing information on maintenance fees. To expand/clarify the unit/building set up. There are several buildings that make up the Coconut Palms Beach resort II. These include Coconut palms (a six story main building directly on the beach), Travellers Thatch (a two story building directly on the beach right beside the main building), Pineapple and Fantail palm building across the street from the beach, and Royal Palms (a five story building directly on the beach). The Royal Palms building has four stories of oceanfront two bedroom units (and ocean view two bedroom units) and the fifth floor has two 3 bedroom units that can be reserved paying a reasonable upgrade fee. The Royal Palms building is just a short walk down from the main building with its own pool.

I have documentation that shows the all the units in all the buildings as well as the check in days for all the units and would be happy to walk interested parties through the information.