• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Maui Schooner, AGAIN

mlpmd56

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Tuggers,
Ok, I am still trying to get an answer to my question about Select versus Premier status at our favorite little Schooner. I thought we got an eblast (or something.....) stating we had been down graded to "Select." Yesterday I received the Schooner News in the mail and it stated that congratulations to Nancy (and all) were in order as we had been awarded "Premier" status in II again. Does anyone know for sure? Has anyone talked to Nancy? If no one else does, I will call her and ask myself........
Marcy

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
It's Premier in II right now. There is a week for October on II, and the gold leaf branch is next to it.

ww1aerofan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will check-at the Schooner now...

I am at the Maui Schooner now, and I am planning on attending
the Wed. owner's meeting.

I will bring up what our 2011/2012 trading status is, and see what they say...

mlpmd56

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Aerofan, I look forward to hearing your info. Just put in for a "request first" using the Schooner as the trade--trying to go back to Curacao (dolphins & snorkeling) or Cayman (snorkeling) as my husband always wants to try new places. I would be perfectly happy going to the Schooner every year but in the interest of marital harmony we are doing some trades.
Here's fingers crossed for our Schooner remaining "Premier!" :cheer:
Marcy

ww1aerofan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Schooner has Premier Status 2011/2012!

I attended the Owners meeting today, and confirmed with Nancy that
we will have Premier status for 2011/2012.

Nancy told me that she thinks we will continue to get this ranking. The
high demand for Maui timeshares combined with the improvements that
are starting should keep us at this level.

We saw samples of the Light Oak cabinets and the matching sand colored granite looked very nice. They are also moving to full sized dish washers
in the units. The under the sink ones we have now are apparently expensive
and being phased out by most of the manufacturers.

Nancy also said the most they can raise the annual fee without a vote
is 20%, so she that is exactly what we will probably all see in our 2012
Dues.

Not many other questions, so the meeting only took about 30 min.
About 12 people attended.